Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Ooo decluttering... Sounds serious lol... Enjoy your bath x

Well my conservatory desperately needed doing and my mate helped me with that then she decided we ought to do kitchen too lol

Would you like to come and do my kitchen cupboards?? Lol... Everything is starting to fall out of them! :rolleyes:

I can ask my friend lol xx mine were same before I sorted them out lol x

After a very busy day decluttering conservatory and kitchen then some shopping I am now finally sitting down to write my food diary :D

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with milk (HEXA)

Lunch - omelette with baked beans, mushrooms and a tomato (from Morrisons Café so not sure how many syns for oil)

Tea - Peri Peri Pasta (3 syns) and a bowl of grapes with activia 0% vanilla yoghurt

Snacks - Activia 0% lemon & lime yoghurt, tea (milk HEXA)

Really not had much superfree food today or water so got to change that over next few days leading to weigh in :D Think I need to make some homemade soup again :D

Forgot to mention I had a banana on top of my Weetabix :D

I do 3 x gym sessions this week and today I really have felt it lol. Worked on my legs and arms mostly and if I don't lose tomorrow I will scream from the rooftops lol

Then again I will scream if I lose lol so its all good :D

Sorry peeps been busy so not had much time to get on but here I am :D Well todays weigh in was as expected as I maintained but I was naughty and had an indian and 3 beers last night so no wonder or I think I may have had a little loss. But with that in mind I have wiped the slate clean today and started again :D

Todays food diary is a bit sparse looking actually but that's because I overlaid and been out and about lol.

Breakfast - Beans on toast with 2 fried eggs (1 syn for flora light)
Lunch - nothing
Tea - 2x Linda McCartney sausages (4 syns), mash (milk HEXA & 0.5 syn for flora light), garden peas, 200ml gravy (3 syns)
Snacks - Tea, pepsi max, dilute pop, 3x 125mls Lambrini Light (6 syns)

Total syns = 14.5 :rolleyes:

Me too, after my gain last week I need a decent loss tomorrow. Bin 100 % though do we'll c xx

How did weigh in go xxx

Well I was sneaky and hopped on before I had it all and if I had have behaved I would have lost another 1-2lb lol but im happy with a STS as at least I aint gained xx plan is to drink lots of water and eat lots of superfree this week. Going to make some soup tomorrow, tomato, spicy tomato and mushroom. That should keep me going all week lol.

Well done on your loss xx

Back