Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Yes the spicy one is especially nice xx not tried making mushroom one yet so that might be fun lol xx bought some Philadelphia light the sweet chilli one so want to look at any recipes I can do with that :D

Ohhhh I love seeet chilli, yum.

Wot indian did you have? I love korma and garlic naan's xx

Was a chicken and mushroom one from Chinese lol but had a nice kick to it :D I usually have bhuna :D

well done on the STS hun onward and downward

Thank you xx I'm asking a lot but a 4lb loss next week would be fab to get me to my club ten target xx

Morning, how are we? Xx

Good thanks x been to gym and then made some more homemade tomato soup x making chilli for tea come supper when hubby comes in xx back at gym tomorrow morning xx how are you x

Oh very nice, I had chilli last night. I'm good, feel hungry constantly today but just emotional hunger, due on at the weekend. Want chocolate, cake, pretty much anything but I won't give in xx

No don't and well done for not giving in xxx

I really need to spare 30 mins a day for this place as feel like I'm neglecting everyone lol.

Making a beef & baked bean hotpot for tea today, its on the SW website :D Tried the Ragatoni Ragu Tuesday and that was delicious :D

Well done, your doin grand :) I got my club 10 yesterday xx

Well done xx such an amazing feeling knowing you have lost 10% of your body weight xx onwards and downwards hehe xx

Back