Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Thank you everyone!!! Glad to be back :D

Been busy this morning gardening and still got some more to do so that will help burn so much needed calories lol.

Will upload my diary later when I have decided what to have for tea as still humming and arring xx

Well finally decided what to have for tea and must say I enjoyed to say it was simple lol
So todays food diary looks like this

Breakfast: Toast with margarine 314
Lunch: Carrot & coriander soup with weightwatchers crackers 238
Dinner: Fishcakes, mashed potatoes, sweetcorn, broccoli and salad cream 743

Total calories: 1319

Exercise
3 hours gardening: 968 cals burnt
walking: 444 cals burnt

Really had a good day but aching from all the gardening I have done lol. Worth it though to see how neater the back yard looks :D Hoping for a good weight loss after all hard work I have been doing so fingers crossed. Have also decided to change weigh in to Friday as it compensates if I have a bad weekend lol.

Loving your theory about weighing in on a Friday.... I was only talking about that at group on Monday, why I chose a Monday group I'll never know :rolleyes: lol xx

Loving your theory about weighing in on a Friday.... I was only talking about that at group on Monday, why I chose a Monday group I'll never know :rolleyes: lol xx

It seems to never work for me on a Monday lol x

Well today been busy, eventful, stressful and downright annoying at times lol. Started off fairly productive with 2.5hrs of gardening but then ended up with a stinking headache that I have only just managed to shift. Then kids been a bit naughty so that's stressed me out a little.

Todays calorie intake is quite high but with the exercise I have done im ok lol. So todays food diary is like this

Breakfast: Choco rice with milk 193
Lunch: Chicken sandwich with strawberries 212
Dinner: Burger & chips 1078 :cry:

Total calories: 1507

Exercise
2.5 hrs gardening 807
1.5hrs walking 367

Didn't intend for Dinner to be so high calories but it just kept adding up but hopefully the exercise will balance it out and I will not have jeopardised my weight loss :D

Morning :) Wow that's a lot of calories burned off! :) Hope you have a great day xx

Im only going on what fitness pal says but definitely felt lighter lol Been to Aldi this morning then done house top to bottom when I got home xx Hope u are ok xx

Well done for burning so many calories over the last few days x

Thanks xx hope it shows on weigh in tomorrow :D Definitely toned up slightly with all the gardening lol My legs feel muscular lol

Hi, here to subscribe, love the theory, I'll watch eagerly

Thank you Rae Rae and Mamibare I need to do sumat I swear lol xxx

Well had slight bad start to day feeling sorry for myself and just couldn't shake it off but then I thought hang on this is what starts me spiralling out of control where food is concerned so stop it, hard but I did. Have walked to my local Aldi's and got our weekly shop then decided to give garden a miss has the heat has been downright overwhelming today and stayed indoors doing the housework lol.

Foodwise had a really good balanced menu I reckon so here goes

Breakfast: Porridge with chocolate spread 246
Lunch: Garlic sausage salad sandwich on wholemeal bread 238
Dinner: Bangers & Mash lol with mixed veg 728
Snacks: 2 x tea, Strawberry fat free yoghurt 112

Total calories: 1324

Exercise
2 hrs cleaning: 403cals burnt
Walking: 329cals burnt

My first weigh in tomorrow and excited to see how much I have lost. I am also going to measure my vital statistics and keep log of them too so if one week I don't shift I can see if I have lost inches instead :D

Well weigh in has arrived & I am now 6lbs lighter woooooooohoooooooooooooooooo :D

Wow, well done :)

Thanks xx just sikeing myself up for the potential storms forecasted tomorrow - hate thunderstorms lol

Back