Not done much since earlier so here is my food diary lol

Breakfast: Porridge with chocolate spread 246
Lunch: Ham & Tomato sandwich: 227
Dinner: Mediterrean Chicken Sandwich & chips (from takeaway) 1315 :confused:
Snacks: 2 x Tea, orange 59

Total calories: 1847

Exercise
walking 449

Not really happy with calories at dinner but father in law treated me so I wasn't complaining :D

Yey! 6lbs is awesome, well done xx

Hi all. Not been on last 3 days has been a very busy bee :D Just thought I would drop in and say hello and will probably be back on Friday as got a busy week ahead :D

Hope your having a good week:)

Had a very sociable one so thinking it will reflect on my weight tomorrow lol Expecting a slight gain or maintain :(

Morning hun :)
I hope the scales are kind to you xxx

Well as expected I have maintained but happy with that after all the crap I have eaten last week. STarted this week eating very little and done 4 hours of gardening today so be well under next Friday I hope lol xxx

Hey up all xx Well sounds cheesy I suppose but since not coming on here most of week ive been going downhill lol xx Im in a weird frame of mind at minute and need to get out of it for my own wellbeing or I will end up screaming. I am a day off from the diet today as I just cant get my head to cooperate but I am back on track tomorrow I promise xx if anyone can try and help me that be great xx

Hey up all xx Well sounds cheesy I suppose but since not coming on here most of week ive been going downhill lol xx Im in a weird frame of mind at minute and need to get out of it for my own wellbeing or I will end up screaming. I am a day off from the diet today as I just cant get my head to cooperate but I am back on track tomorrow I promise xx if anyone can try and help me that be great xx

You should come on here more often then smurfy :)

How was the day off plan? Are you feeling confident and back on plan now x

No I just been busy lol xx and well not impressed a big 4lbs back on so bloody mad with myself xx

Hey smurfy,

Have you been doing anything nice? :)

sorry to hear about the gain but you will soon get that off when back on plan x

Well I must admit the food that caused the gain has been nice lol but still....

I plan on getting straight back on track and so far today been good :D

Had a strange sort of day, hubby decided I was his emotional punching bag from minute he woke up till minute he left to see his mate :(
Food wise, had breakfast & dinner but skipped lunch. Naughty I know but I just felt like crying all day I nearly cried in play area earlier when I took kids to play x Hopefully a goods nights sleep will help :D

Had a strange sort of day, hubby decided I was his emotional punching bag from minute he woke up till minute he left to see his mate :( Food wise, had breakfast & dinner but skipped lunch. Naughty I know but I just felt like crying all day I nearly cried in play area earlier when I took kids to play x Hopefully a goods nights sleep will help :D

So sorry to hear this smurfy, hope you feel better in the morning x

So sorry to hear this smurfy, hope you feel better in the morning x

Just one of them days and didn't have much sleep so think that's pushed me more xx

Back