Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Good morning hun, I'm here to subscribe if that's ok.
Our stats and goal dates are quite similar. Good luck with your weigh in.x

Course u can x can't see ya stats at min as on mobile lol x I gained this week but had a stressful week and had a.blow out last nite xx

Well after a reality shock (that's what im calling todays gain lol) I am determined to stay on track :D
So todays food diary looks like this

Breakfast - Honey Nut shredded wheat (HEXB) with weightwatchers vanilla yoghurt (free) and a orange
Lunch - Batchelors Pasta N Sauce Chicken & Mushroom flavour (HEXA & 3 syns as I added marg)
Tea - will be homemade chilli (all free) with maybe 30g light cheese :D
Snacks - dilute pop, water and maybe some more fruit

Total syns = 3 (maybe around 7 with the cheese)

Update to todays food diary.....

Tea - Homemade Chilli (2.5 syns for lean mince) with 15g light cheese (2.5 syns) and SW wedges.

Snacks - 250ml Lambrini Light (4 syns) mixed with diet lemonade - may I add not all in one glass lol

Bringing grand total of syns to 12 :D Not bad considering :D

Yes! I was looking in the normal diary forum to start with and wondered why I couldn't find you! Haha :p

I've never been normal in my life lol

Seems we will make great diet buddies lol

Indeed! Do you have plans for tomorrow? I've made a thread in the 'normal' forum lol. I'm thinking of having a food diary one as I'm sure having to tell everyone what I've eaten will keep me from the kitchen cupboards :D do you find it helps?

Indeed! Do you have plans for tomorrow? I've made a thread in the 'normal' forum lol. I'm thinking of having a food diary one as I'm sure having to tell everyone what I've eaten will keep me from the kitchen cupboards :D do you find it helps?

I have a kids birthday to go to but gonna put a stew in slow cooker so that's already planned lol. I find having a food diary does help as you can physically see what you have eaten xx Whats your thread called?? xx

I have a kids birthday to go to but gonna put a stew in slow cooker so that's already planned lol. I find having a food diary does help as you can physically see what you have eaten xx Whats your thread called?? xx

Oh that's good! I occasionally keep a personal food diary when I remember to fill it in! The thread is 'Emma_j's Diary' :) xx

Yes I sometimes forget lol

Forgot yesterdays food diary but here's todays diary lol....

Breakfast - Porridge (HEXA & 4.5 syns) with 2 tsp chocolate spread (3 syns)
Lunch - Ham, tomato, & Philadelphia (0.5 syn for 10g) on 2 slices of warburton 400g (HEXB)
Tea - Sweet potato & onion tortilla with SW wedges (1.5 for Cajun wedge seasoning), lighter than light mayo (1 syn for 2 tbsp).
Snacks - Tea (one was made with whole milk and 1 sugar so 2 syns), 25ml blackcurrant alcopop (1 syn?)

Total syns = 13.5

Mmm chocolate porridge :) have you tried adding an options hot choccy to it instead... Would only be 2 syns :)

No I haven't xx could I use the jar instead as only got that not sachets xx

Back