Snack help!!

I buy nuts in big bags, and pack them into little portion bags of 30grams. It's only good to have one a day though. Could you buy fruit for the other snack? Something like apples?

QVC have packs where you can buy just the popcorn or just the biscuits (i think?) is that what your looking for? Or do you mean you want to go out to buy them right now?

OOOOOHHhhhhh got some popcorn on way, why dont diet chef inform us of this when ordering snacks, I used my snacks up when ill, but today the customer services were most unhelpful even suggesting that I buy another month hamper to get the snacks but I have a months hamper here and dont have the space for another. SO thanks to all who replied. :thankyou:

Glad your sorted now shep. Thats very 'ungenerous' of DietChef CS not to let you know that QVC stock the snacks, if you had bought another hamper you would have been in the same position 35 days down the line anyway!

Anyway, hope your popcorn is with you soon! It's nice then? I can't wait for my pack to arrive! I hope it comes today.

I don't know if its nice but I have heard its very yummy and lots of in a pack and for less than 130 cals. When it arrives will let you know.

Lily_Cherry I hope your pack arrives today have you gone for a month or the week to try out???

I am about to choose my soup for lunch soon and its ready in 2 - 3 mins how good is that???

I had the salted popcorn for a snack yesterday and I can confirm that it is very nice, very big and very filling - in fact had to give some to my dog!

Shep i went for one week but it just arrived and i've got two weeks worth! I don't mind though, i'm just wondering what I've been charged?!

I'll start tomorrow, just about to go out to stock up on fruit and veg!

I didn't get any popcorn in my pack though :(

Can anyone help I am looking for some of the snacks but Diet Chef will only provide with a hamper but I only want some snack does anyone know where I can but some snacks like the popcorn and the cheesy oat bites. I have lots of food but no snacks... HELP!!!:cry:[/QUOTE

Hello shep long time no talk...:D
Well i'm trying again put on 4lb over Crimbo and have lost it plus ( drum roll )
10lb.. yip iv'e lost a stone this month
chuffed...
like you dont have many snacks left,
asda do the nairn oat biscuits and the
oat snack packs.
popcorn i make myself very easy..i just add salt and vinegar..
23g is 107 cals, good luck hun..x

hi Itsy long time no speak. Well back again after losing a bit and then back to bad habits and now going through a stressful time with hubby so am going to try and lose some weight before daughters 8th birthday on the 21st Feb. I have got some popcorn WOW they are big bags can't wait to try them.

Thanks for info bout Nairn may have to pop to asdas then. Tesco used to do them but no more well not at my local now ....

Speak again soon x :):):)

Hi Shep,

I've noticed that the larger Sainsbury's have a big selection of the Nairn's biscuits if it's any help!

Oh and the popcorn is a godsend, gets rid of the lurking cravings!!! Hope you enjoy it! :) x

the maple is lovely!!!!!

Back