SNACK IDEAS

Nessa29

Gold Member
I started slimming world last night and just wondering if anyone has any good free snack ideas, I'm a terrible snacker so having things prepared that are free to munch on would be great!

Boiled eggs in fridge. Carrot sticks and dip I make quark and sweet chilli. I roll lettuce in ham slices. Mini quiches no pastry, but I do make a smash base when I make a large one to have as a meal with more super free. Fruit. Frozen grapes. Frozen muller. List is endless. Good luck x

I make the chilli jam and I have it will chicken, all free and tastes amazing!

Or if I want something sweet I make the half syn cake and I know I can eat it all and not feel guilty!

Boiled eggs in fridge. Carrot sticks and dip I make quark and sweet chilli. I roll lettuce in ham slices. Mini quiches no pastry, but I do make a smash base when I make a large one to have as a meal with more super free. Fruit. Frozen grapes. Frozen muller. List is endless. Good luck x

Smash base??? Never heard of this. I love the slimming world quiche. Do u make up the smash, lay in on bottom and cook everything as normal??

Thankyou everyone for the great ideas xx

Smash base??? Never heard of this. I love the slimming world quiche. Do u make up the smash, lay in on bottom and cook everything as normal??

I made this the other day... just made up the smash and lined a pie dish and added eggs, sweetcorn, bit of ham, sprinkle of cheese, whatever you have... hubby ate it so it must be ok.

I make the chilli jam and I have it will chicken, all free and tastes amazing!

Or if I want something sweet I make the half syn cake and I know I can eat it all and not feel guilty!

What's chili jam - sounds lovely?

I used 400g of tomatoes, 2cm squares cube of ginger, 50 ml balsamic vinegar, 2 chillies, 4 garlic cloves and 6-8 tbsp sweetener, put it all in the blender, and boil for 5 mins and leave to simmer for 30-45 mins stirring occasionally, it's lovely xx

I used 400g of tomatoes, 2cm squares cube of ginger, 50 ml balsamic vinegar, 2 chillies, 4 garlic cloves and 6-8 tbsp sweetener, put it all in the blender, and boil for 5 mins and leave to simmer for 30-45 mins stirring occasionally, it's lovely xx

Oooh this sounds amazing! Defo going to try this. Love this site. So many different ideas! Thank you

No problem :)

Melon, apples, strawberrys in a bowl or dipped in a muller light is good. I like have strawberrys dipped in vanilla muller light with choclate sprinkles placed in freezer untill yogurt is nearly hard and you have a sweet guilty treat which is free.

Back