Snacks at work

Mrs JJ

Tend to snack a lot when at work

In order to not snack on the crisps etc what can I snack on

I'm not great at reaching for fruit, maybe I shouldn't look at it that I'm giving up crisps it more like I'm training myself to eat fruit

You could also have a think about why you are having snacks at work. Are you bored? Is it just habit?

I worked for a short while in an office with a strict "no food at your desk" rule, and it was surprising how quickly I got out of the habit of having snacks during the working day. It was just something I did out of habit, and didn't really miss so much when I wasn't allowed to.

Not saying you shouldn't have them at all, but sometimes it is a good idea to think about why we do things.

A lot of time it is because I am bored and also out of habit.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and stop and think if I'm really hungry before I reach for the food

I have a choc soreen 5 Syns or a bag of low fat crisps. 2 Alpen bars as hxb. I'm a real snacker so I try to take low syn things to help me along in the day

I have some fat free yogurt, grapes my 2 Heb hifi bars,

I usually have a couple of snacks a day. In the morning I usually have some fruit - I'm a sucker for prepacked stuff, so melon or pineapple chunks mainly. Then at around four I have something more substantial - Greek yoghurt with some fruit, a muller light, something along those lines. I have this even if I'm not hungry as I have learned from previous experience that if I don't eat something at 4 I will go home and fall into unhealthy binge-y behaviours.

Milky drinks are good too as long as you count the milk towards your A choice or syn them.

I am also loving the Crystal noodles from Itsu at the moment. 1 syn a pot on EE and they are lovely, much better than a mugshot IMO.

http://www.ocado.com/productImages/...g?identifier=dd14763f5e76dfbbab2caf66e0c6ac72
250265011_0_640x640.jpg

Crystal noodles sound interesting... Will make a note and look out for them:D

I have been snacking all day again it seems like...

Curry loaf
Syn free scones
Choc scan bran cake
Hifi bar
Satsuma
Some prepared at home pot of mixed fruit
Pear
Banana
Melba toasts with LF soft cheese

LOL .... Feel like a pig! :D

Back