• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Snacks for Cinema??

When i went a few weeks ago i thought i would be really good and take a punnet of grapes but they were really nice to eat. Even OH kept picking at them AND he had choc.

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
Get a small-ish lunch box, tip a few Muller light yoghurts into it, mix together well (always makes it better I reckon lol), and throw it into the freezer 3-4 hours before you go out.

Syn free, delicious ice cream, and takes the whole film to eat it haha

I recommend the banana & custard, but each to their own :)

You could take a couple of mini babybel (HEa), couple of Alpen light bars (HEb). The world is your oyster!!

And an ice cold 500ml bottle of Pepsi Max - none of the rubbish they serve in the cinemas :party0027:

Nothing extra to add except it is a brilliant film, hope you enjoy it. x (I didn't plan it properly and spent the whole time watching other people eat popcorn!)

Do NOT make the mistake I nearly made with popcorn. The microwave salted popcorn is 20.5 syns :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Went the other night to see 2012 (RUBBISH!! America saves the worls tosh- so if you were planning to see don't bother) - but I took a curly wurly (6.5 Syns) and made a load of SW crisps, covered with some paprika and aromat (sliced potatoes, spred out on to a plate, spray with frylight, cook in microwave for about 8mins) - my husband was so impressed that he started to hand them out!! Have great night out

i saw it on sunday and loved it lol but then i loved the first one too and the books! cheezy teen vampire romance exactly as expected haha!

X

I loved it,, altho i dont think Bella should choose between Jake and Edward,, should just have a 3some instead with them both :)

Anyways ended up gettin some toffe covered popcorn oooopppssss!!! if you cnt have treats then lifes poo!!!

ooh, im lovin your ideas for cinema snacks - i went last night to see paranormal activity - was really scary and munched thro a whole jumbo bag of midget gems - yikes how many sins would that be??? dread to think. going to take my darling daughter to see new moon on sat, so will take some homemade muller ice-cream - gr8 idea xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 5
Syn Values 3
Atkins Diet 6
Syn Values 7
Slimming World - Eating Out 9