Snacks for Cinema??

Lianna

Silver Member
any ideas please??
going to see new moon tonight but i need some nice but low syn snack ideas plesse xx

When i went a few weeks ago i thought i would be really good and take a punnet of grapes but they were really nice to eat. Even OH kept picking at them AND he had choc.

Get a small-ish lunch box, tip a few Muller light yoghurts into it, mix together well (always makes it better I reckon lol), and throw it into the freezer 3-4 hours before you go out.

Syn free, delicious ice cream, and takes the whole film to eat it haha

I recommend the banana & custard, but each to their own :)

You could take a couple of mini babybel (HEa), couple of Alpen light bars (HEb). The world is your oyster!!

And an ice cold 500ml bottle of Pepsi Max - none of the rubbish they serve in the cinemas :party0027:

Nothing extra to add except it is a brilliant film, hope you enjoy it. x (I didn't plan it properly and spent the whole time watching other people eat popcorn!)

Do NOT make the mistake I nearly made with popcorn. The microwave salted popcorn is 20.5 syns :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Went the other night to see 2012 (RUBBISH!! America saves the worls tosh- so if you were planning to see don't bother) - but I took a curly wurly (6.5 Syns) and made a load of SW crisps, covered with some paprika and aromat (sliced potatoes, spred out on to a plate, spray with frylight, cook in microwave for about 8mins) - my husband was so impressed that he started to hand them out!! Have great night out

i saw it on sunday and loved it lol but then i loved the first one too and the books! cheezy teen vampire romance exactly as expected haha!

X

I loved it,, altho i dont think Bella should choose between Jake and Edward,, should just have a 3some instead with them both :)

Anyways ended up gettin some toffe covered popcorn oooopppssss!!! if you cnt have treats then lifes poo!!!

I would say carrot sticks & other veg sticks - takes ages to eat cos its crunchy so you feel like you have eaten loads!

A little bag of maltesers is only 5.5 syns!

How about freezing some grapes and taking them with you? They take longer to eat and go all lovely and sticky and sweet as they defrost.

Frozen grapes rock!!

ooh, im lovin your ideas for cinema snacks - i went last night to see paranormal activity - was really scary and munched thro a whole jumbo bag of midget gems - yikes how many sins would that be??? dread to think. going to take my darling daughter to see new moon on sat, so will take some homemade muller ice-cream - gr8 idea xx

Back