Snacks Ideas Most welcome!!

Hi :) slimming world EE states to reach for any superfree when snacking, so thats your best bet! Also 1% mugshots and syn free yogurts are free and good for snacking! I dont snack all that much these days because my meals fill me up to the top :)

Corn on cob, carrot/cucumber sticks (make a low syn ir free salsa sauce, cajun chicken pieces in fridge, crab sticks, heartleys low cal jelly with strawberries or red grapes in, fruit, crackers (syns) with marmite on or low fat soft cheese (healthy a) muller light yoghurts, make quiche peices with quark, eggs and vedge/ham in once cooked leave in fridge till need snack, noodles (use stock cube instead of the sachet that comes eith it, vedgetable skewers, fruit packs frim supermarket, make a fruit salad up and mix with yoghurt, cut a pineapple into sluces, make soup such as the speedy tomato soup or leeks potatos and chicken stock blended x

Dont forget to add a third superfree with those bits that are just free or syns xx hope this helps :)

I usually use Extra Light Laughing cow and add it to a bowl of peas. Makes peas taste nice, and if using as a healthy extra, it's syn free!
Or i add extra veg, like peas or sweetcorn to a chicken mug shot. :)

Ryvita Crackerbreads Wholemeal (6 are a HEB or 1 syn each) anf half a tub of low low red pepper and chilli flavour (half a tub is a HEA) or 10g is 1 syn.

You could also have half tub of low low with carrot and cucumber sticks to dip in. :)

Penguin_Hell said:
Low low is cheese. You can get it in slices, blocks or as soft cheese. I always see it when i'm in Asda ;)

Yep I get the tubs of spready cheese. It's often on offer & I get 3 or more tubs a week. Sometimes I have it on slimming world chips, it melts in - delicious

Back