• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Snacks with kids in front of telly

The Maid

G: 10st3lb
When I rent a DVD to see with the kids I usually make my delicious toffee popcorn to eat whilst watching. Thinking ahead now I am uncertain what I should have. When I go to the cinema I treat myself to a Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream little tub and use up all my syns on that. I don't like sugared or salted popcorn and I am on the Extra Easy plan. Anyone got suggestions?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st6lb C: 11st12lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st8lb(4.6%)
Chop up some veg have with salsa dip - if you make it yourself that will be Syn free.
Low cal jelly.
Frozen Muller lites are a good ice cream substitute.
Fruit salad
Frozen grapes
Smushed up frozen banana - also a good ice cream sub

Minders

Finding inspiration
S: 17st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 3st4lb(18.62%)
Ben & Jerry's do the Chocolate Fudge Brownie in a low fat frozen yogurt too, and that is divine! It's 9 syns for 100g, as opposed to 12.5 syns for the ice cream version. So it's still a treat, but you can have it and not break the bank, syn-wise. It's my little indulgence at the moment and I love it!

Or, if you prefer, Morrison's have Skinny Cow ice cream lollies, Triple Choc and Mint Double Choc flavours, £1 for a box of three on special offer at the moment. They're 4.5 syns each.

sarah212

S: 10st3lb C: 9st0lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 1st3lb(11.89%)
How about bread sticks and some nutella to dip them in.

jaylou

Gold Member
There's a recipe for "ice cream" in the new mag - mango, watermelon and banana.
Basically you freeze the fruit chunks and then whizz up with natural yoghurt and sweetener and then freeze in a tub.
I'm going to make this for those summer barbeques. It does sound lovely.

Other than that, I agree with the crudites and dips suggestions, keeps your hands and mouth busy and can be free or low syn!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 1
Syn Values 1
Slimming World 2
Ask MiniMins 0
Slimming World 6