Snacks ???????

thanks everyone for your support. xx

not loss this wk, but thats not really a surprise after that tremendous loss last wk!! :D
but i'm not down hearted, i'll push on.
I've had a tooth out and i'm suffering badly, the bloody thing has bled for for over 16 hrs and swelled like a golf ball!! :cry: so no exercise for 5 days!! :(
Its also nearly my TOTM so I dont expect no miracles this wk either but i'm not quiting as i feel so much better, no bloating etc... so i'll continue to stick it out as it should come good for me in the end!!
Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

xx

That's not good about the tooth, I'd go back to your dentist, that shouldn't happen NB.

Did go bk jim and its infected. :-(
i've had alot of pain so the diets a little off track but i'll get back to it as soon as its ok.
xx

OH yes, get your self sorted first, it''s bad enough having to worry about the pain and stuff.

oh it hurts so bad. poor you xxxx

Sorry to hear about your tooth NB, hope it gets better soon. x

thanks folks.x

its really sore, like a constant toothache like cold in yr teeth!! Arrrrrr !!!
It flippin murdered :eek: when they dressed it yesterday, i was curled up on the dentist chair like a baby, they picked all the infected crap out of the hole then blew cold air in it :eek: then packed it with an antibiotic dressing, OMFG!!!!!!!! i cud have cried!! :(

This tooth thing is all because I am 40 this yr so I've decided to treat myself as i have always put the family first for the last 20 yrs so i'm having my teeth overhauled, loosing the weight i've gained, and I'm having a little botox and some fillers on me face ;),
hubby thinks i'm gorgeous as i am even after 22 yrs together but this is for me and my confidence, so its all part of a master plan :D so I'm determined to carry on with the weight loss as its so very important to me and i want it to be a change for life for me!
xx

OUCH indeed, how are you this morning, somewhat better I hope love.

Back