snacks

frulewis

Ok i have a real problem (apart from the six stone i need to lose!!). I'm a real snacker and i know that has to stop now i'm in WW but what i'm looking for is some ideas about what i could have/make instead of crisps and chocolates that is low in points and still tasty to have in case i get an uncontrollable urge?? thanks much x

carrot sticks, strawberries, hot chocolate, ww nachos, fruit, sugar free jelly.

Velvet crunch crisps, pink and whites, grapes, low cal cereal bars, rich tea, cookies, jaffa cakes, ww cake slices, ice cream cone.

I make my own version of a trifle for 2 points and it tastes lovely - trifle sponge from Tesco (1pt), sugar free jelly (0pt), a sliced strawberry to set in the jelly, HL custard (1pt), I don't like cream but add a dollop of squirty cream or something if you like

melba toast is a fav of mine, low fat crisps, any jelly based sweet is low points (like fruit pastilles and jelly tots) snack size cho bars are about 2/3 points. have a look at my diary, i east quite a few low cal snacks!

bread sticks, mini ones tesco 7cals each can have about 4 i think for half a point

bread sticks, mini ones tesco 7cals each can have about 4 i think for half a point

it's 5 of them:D i found them a few weeks back and am addicted to them,so if i have a glass of wine i'll have 10 and 50g aldi low fat cheese and still only works out at 2 and half points

I like to snack as well - it has always been my downfall as I have a sweet tooth! I have found that if you pop some Curlywurlys into the freezer they are delicious, satisfy the sweet tooth and are 2.5 points each. I also eat snack a jacks for 1.5 points per pack and milky ways (the little ones - not the double packs) and they are also 1.5 points. At work I mainly snack on fruit!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back