Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. frulewis

frulewis New Member

Ok i have a real problem (apart from the six stone i need to lose!!). I'm a real snacker and i know that has to stop now i'm in WW but what i'm looking for is some ideas about what i could have/make instead of crisps and chocolates that is low in points and still tasty to have in case i get an uncontrollable urge?? thanks much x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    carrot sticks, strawberries, hot chocolate, ww nachos, fruit, sugar free jelly.

4. last7lbstogo!

last7lbstogo! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Velvet crunch crisps, pink and whites, grapes, low cal cereal bars, rich tea, cookies, jaffa cakes, ww cake slices, ice cream cone.

I make my own version of a trifle for 2 points and it tastes lovely - trifle sponge from Tesco (1pt), sugar free jelly (0pt), a sliced strawberry to set in the jelly, HL custard (1pt), I don't like cream but add a dollop of squirty cream or something if you like

5. sara-kate

sara-kate Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    frozen grapes green ones they taste so musch nicer then normal grapes and take ages to eat

6. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    melba toast is a fav of mine, low fat crisps, any jelly based sweet is low points (like fruit pastilles and jelly tots) snack size cho bars are about 2/3 points. have a look at my diary, i east quite a few low cal snacks!

7. Jillybean123

Jillybean123 Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love to snack on snack a Jacks I don't think they have much points in them!

8. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    bread sticks, mini ones tesco 7cals each can have about 4 i think for half a point

9. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    it's 5 of them:D i found them a few weeks back and am addicted to them,so if i have a glass of wine i'll have 10 and 50g aldi low fat cheese and still only works out at 2 and half points

10. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    I like to snack as well - it has always been my downfall as I have a sweet tooth! I have found that if you pop some Curlywurlys into the freezer they are delicious, satisfy the sweet tooth and are 2.5 points each. I also eat snack a jacks for 1.5 points per pack and milky ways (the little ones - not the double packs) and they are also 1.5 points. At work I mainly snack on fruit!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.