1. frulewis

frulewis New Member

Ok i have a real problem (apart from the six stone i need to lose!!). I'm a real snacker and i know that has to stop now i'm in WW but what i'm looking for is some ideas about what i could have/make instead of crisps and chocolates that is low in points and still tasty to have in case i get an uncontrollable urge?? thanks much x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    carrot sticks, strawberries, hot chocolate, ww nachos, fruit, sugar free jelly.

4. last7lbstogo!

last7lbstogo! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Velvet crunch crisps, pink and whites, grapes, low cal cereal bars, rich tea, cookies, jaffa cakes, ww cake slices, ice cream cone.

I make my own version of a trifle for 2 points and it tastes lovely - trifle sponge from Tesco (1pt), sugar free jelly (0pt), a sliced strawberry to set in the jelly, HL custard (1pt), I don't like cream but add a dollop of squirty cream or something if you like

5. sara-kate

sara-kate Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    frozen grapes green ones they taste so musch nicer then normal grapes and take ages to eat

6. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    melba toast is a fav of mine, low fat crisps, any jelly based sweet is low points (like fruit pastilles and jelly tots) snack size cho bars are about 2/3 points. have a look at my diary, i east quite a few low cal snacks!

7. Jillybean123

Jillybean123 Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love to snack on snack a Jacks I don't think they have much points in them!

8. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    bread sticks, mini ones tesco 7cals each can have about 4 i think for half a point

9. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    it's 5 of them:D i found them a few weeks back and am addicted to them,so if i have a glass of wine i'll have 10 and 50g aldi low fat cheese and still only works out at 2 and half points

10. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    I like to snack as well - it has always been my downfall as I have a sweet tooth! I have found that if you pop some Curlywurlys into the freezer they are delicious, satisfy the sweet tooth and are 2.5 points each. I also eat snack a jacks for 1.5 points per pack and milky ways (the little ones - not the double packs) and they are also 1.5 points. At work I mainly snack on fruit!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.