• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

snacks

Ok i have a real problem (apart from the six stone i need to lose!!). I'm a real snacker and i know that has to stop now i'm in WW but what i'm looking for is some ideas about what i could have/make instead of crisps and chocolates that is low in points and still tasty to have in case i get an uncontrollable urge?? thanks much x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
carrot sticks, strawberries, hot chocolate, ww nachos, fruit, sugar free jelly.

S: 9st2lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st6lb(4.69%)
Velvet crunch crisps, pink and whites, grapes, low cal cereal bars, rich tea, cookies, jaffa cakes, ww cake slices, ice cream cone.

I make my own version of a trifle for 2 points and it tastes lovely - trifle sponge from Tesco (1pt), sugar free jelly (0pt), a sliced strawberry to set in the jelly, HL custard (1pt), I don't like cream but add a dollop of squirty cream or something if you like

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
S: 15st6lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.63%)
melba toast is a fav of mine, low fat crisps, any jelly based sweet is low points (like fruit pastilles and jelly tots) snack size cho bars are about 2/3 points. have a look at my diary, i east quite a few low cal snacks!

S: 12st9lb C: 12st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.26%)
I love to snack on snack a Jacks I don't think they have much points in them!

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
bread sticks, mini ones tesco 7cals each can have about 4 i think for half a point

yummymummy75

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
bread sticks, mini ones tesco 7cals each can have about 4 i think for half a point
it's 5 of them:D i found them a few weeks back and am addicted to them,so if i have a glass of wine i'll have 10 and 50g aldi low fat cheese and still only works out at 2 and half points

sharkbait1983

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I like to snack as well - it has always been my downfall as I have a sweet tooth! I have found that if you pop some Curlywurlys into the freezer they are delicious, satisfy the sweet tooth and are 2.5 points each. I also eat snack a jacks for 1.5 points per pack and milky ways (the little ones - not the double packs) and they are also 1.5 points. At work I mainly snack on fruit!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 1
Syn Values 1
Slimming World 2
Ask MiniMins 0
Slimming World 6