snacks

steph_

what do you eat for snack's....

im finding it a bit hard on a evening when im a bit peckish

getting a bit bored of my normal snacks...

is there any suggestions you could through this way???

thanks in advance

My routine pretty much stays similar each day, I have overnight oats so simple with muller and fruit. Lunch I make a free tomato soup which lasts all week,and have my scan bran from breakfast HEXB. Then I enjoy a free as I can big dinner.
Then I have my HEXAB ( whichever day I'm on depending ) and all my syns. I'm diabetic so can't stuff my face with sugar or alcohol so I enjoy. ..

HEXB ryvitas with syn Benecol spread and 28g cheddar.

3 pigeons krisprolls with 3 babybel light ( sometimes microwaved to melt)

Sugar free jelly pot . 5 syn and 12.5 g anchor aerosol cream 1 syn

2 alpen light

Bacon and tomatoes on 2wholemeal 400g bread

Strawberries and 0%yogurt

Curly wurly

Left over tea?

Chopped up veg and quark dip.

Mini ryvitas and syn light Mayo.

Ryvita cracker bread and Philly light

Ham pickled onions and cheese or no cheese

I always always have supper which is one of the above,whether it be hex or syns x

i always save most of my syns and if i can a hea and b for the evening and i find i can snack away all night :)
i like to use my hea and b as ryvita and laughing cow which i normally split in to two seperate snacks 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads at a time and have a chopped up apple with it.

or a fibre plus bar.

hea cheese(i use 42g low low or 2 babybels) with a chopped up apple.

snack a jacks(4.5 to 5.5 syns a bag). or other low syn crisps.

sometimes make sw chips or wedges.

sometimes fruit and sugar free jelly.

the list goes on and on,lol but those are my main ones.

i like to use my hea and b as ryvita and laughing cow which i normally split in to two seperate snacks 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads at a time and have a chopped up apple with it.

I love laughing cow on crackerbread with sliced apple on top! most people look at me as if I am a bit mad when I say that but it's delicious isn't it? :D

I love laughing cow on crackerbread with sliced apple on top! most people look at me as if I am a bit mad when I say that but it's delicious isn't it? :D

Oh this sounds yummy, I'd never think of putting apple with cheese, even though I'd put grapes with cheese. I've just bought some Ryvita cracked pepper (3 for hexb) they are delish.

For snacks during the day I'll always have fruit. But I'll save a hexb for supper & either have weetabix, toast, fibre plus bar.

Oh this sounds yummy, I'd never think of putting apple with cheese, even though I'd put grapes with cheese. I've just bought some Ryvita cracked pepper (3 for hexb) they are delish.

For snacks during the day I'll always have fruit. But I'll save a hexb for supper & either have weetabix, toast, fibre plus bar.

I love sweet and salty together, yum.

if you like black pepper have you tried sainsbury's light soft cheese with cracked black pepper? I tried some last night at a friend's, on jacket potato, it is really lovely and very peppery. I might try to make a syn free version from quark

Mine is fruit - whatever I have in, to take the sugar craving away. Although last night I was naughty and had a 4 finger kit kat.

Back