Snacks

Loser85

Gold Member
Was just wondering what everybody else has for snacking on. I'd like to say i just snack on fruit but it'd be a naughty fib! The WW bars are nice for a wee nibble and french fries crisps too. Like the new fruit crumble bar things too, apple, peach and apricot on a biscuit base. 6 in a box for £2 in asda. Yum.

on a morning I have fruit and on an afternoon i have been having one of the fruit crumble biscuits, really worth the 2PP.

Sunbites are a good savoury snack, or last night I had a darylea jumbo tubes snack pot, think it was 3PP - nice savoury snack as well.

I would like to know what low point chocolate snacks people have - just for on a night with a cuppa mmmm... sick of curly wurly's - something a bit bigget.

Lf pate and melba toast as an afternoon baby napping treat. I like walkers baked sour cream and also snack a jacks sweet chilli

For choc I like wispas! Think they're 6 not had them in awhile. I've had a thing for milky ways so been buying them.

I had a screme egg last week not thinking, they used to be 2 on discover but are 6pp on pro points. Still was nice!

I have a standard bag of maltesers on x factor night 5 pp but you can suck them and make them last ages. Like wobbly i am sick of curly wurlys

I have a jaffa cake roll from weight watchers, 2pp, very nice :) normally I have it when I ate too many points to have a 4/5pp dessert, normally with either a cup of coffee or a cup of herbal tea :)

Many great ideas!

Have bought some of the WW lemon cake slices tonight as there £1 a box in asda. Satisfy my sweet tooth with a coffee.

Keep em coming, these will all help someone else!

Crunchies are only 5PP! Love them- just let them melt in my mouth- they last ages!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Caramac and Wispa ice-cream bars are my favourite - totally satisfy my sweet tooth, feel very naughty and are only 3pp each. I also love Lees meringue nests - 1pp each and I'm more than happy eating them as they are, nothing else required!

I am fairly new to the plan so sticking to fruit in the mornings and a ww bar late afternoon. Hopefully that will keep me going for a while before I get bored.

Hello
Very new to the forum
I bought a multipack of triple choc Mars Bars in a shopping frenzy last week and know once I started I wouldnt stop so I chopped them up into slices of 8 and separated with foil and froze them.

Half a Mars is 4 slices and yum out of the freezer as take ages to melt on your mouth!

i just checked and the wispa ones come out at 5pp on the info from the official website, but the caramac ones do come out as 3pp, im so buying some! skinny cow icecream lollies are 2pp, too

Back