snacks

Hi! *waves!*
All is great
Hope that all is good with you.
3lbs is great!!!
My weigh in is tomorrow! Nervous but excited. Will let you know.
K x

Hi! *waves!*
All is great
Hope that all is good with you.
3lbs is great!!!
My weigh in is tomorrow! Nervous but excited. Will let you know.
K x

Hiya.

Thank you.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow sure you will do well! x x

Hey Kelly!!! How you doing? I see your stats now saying 2st 12lbs that's AMAZING :) :clap: what did you lose yesterday? I have weigh in tonight, going to be my fresh start weight - as i haven't been a couple of times in the past month i've lapsed, but not too much - so tonight am going to buy a countdown (which commits you to go every week) and lose as much weight as i can before Christmas! :xmastree:

Been mad these past couple of weeks at work and at home, lots of things on and travelling - have felt a little bleugh this weekend but think it's just tiredness, so going to take it easy this week!

Well hope you're OK - write when you can, HUGS xXx

Hey Kelly!!! How you doing? I see your stats now saying 2st 12lbs that's AMAZING :) :clap: what did you lose yesterday? I have weigh in tonight, going to be my fresh start weight - as i haven't been a couple of times in the past month i've lapsed, but not too much - so tonight am going to buy a countdown (which commits you to go every week) and lose as much weight as i can before Christmas! :xmastree:

Been mad these past couple of weeks at work and at home, lots of things on and travelling - have felt a little bleugh this weekend but think it's just tiredness, so going to take it easy this week!

Well hope you're OK - write when you can, HUGS xXx

Hiya. How's you?

How did you get on?

If I can help let me know!

Lost 3 pound on Sunday very happy x x I'm being very strict.

Had a bad couple of weeks. But not with diet. Fridge died more problems with car but getting there.

Can't wait for Christmas x x

Hiya. How's you?

How did you get on?

I lost 5 pound so now lost 3 stone 3 pounds. But showing I've put two pounds on. Hope it goes off and more by Sunday. X

Hey Kelly - soooooooooo sorry i haven't been in touch, work has been crazy, then i've been away so had no chance on getting on a computer. I see you have lost 3 stone 8 pounds! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO Well done you - that's amazing! I had a bit of a rut but am getting back on things now - have maintained so haven't put on.

Hope you're well. Write back if you can - sorry again xXx:ashamed0005:

Hiya Vikki.

How's you?

Glad your ok! ! Good that you have stayed the same if you haven't been on plan.

Thank you for kind words. I'm really proud. Got a long way to go.

Work is rather **** at moment. Lots of pressure. It's not a good place to be. I'll find out next week if I get any Christmas holidays.

Nice to have you back. Don't be sorry x x

Back