Snacky, snacky, snacky!

couteaux

Silver Member
Hi,

Today I am mostly.... wanting to eat!

Not unhealthy food, I just have a real munchy feeling. I made a SW quiche for brekkie and meant to save half for tomorrow... guess what. That has been eaten! On top of my lunch (all free) I'm not deviating, just have that feeling that I shouldn't be eating anymore (but really want to). Ooh forgot I also made a fresh fruit salad and 0% greek yoghurt (gone). This is definitely not real hunger.

Do you have days like this? Do you give in to it and eat more free foods - or try not to?

I have days like that when i want to eat everthing in sight!

Yeah i have days like that too, i hate them, it is normally when i'm not doing anything though, if i'm just sitting about all day, all i think about is eating, however if i keep myself fairly busy i tend not to think about eating xx

I have days like this once in a blue moon.....luckily I LOVE loads of free foods, so I, like you, just take full advantage of them! I usually find those are the days/weeks that speed up my losses again, too! lol

I ♥ SW!

oooh i am like this today - starving marvin! I know its cos the dreaded time of the month coming!

As long as the food is free then why not!?

Back