Snacky

snowyz81

I've been having a badish day so want to treat myself. In the last 4 days i've had a total of 9 1/2 syns, what can i have that is tasty, feels bad, but isnt that bad.

I'm going morrisons after work so idea would be helpful x

you could have a choccy bar if you have nearly 30 syns left ( working on you having 10 A day??), i know a bounty bar is 14 ( each finger is 7)
normal size Mars bar 14 syns.
I'd always want chocolate :)

I would go for a really nice bag of your favourite dipping crisps, and make a low syn or syn free dip to go with them when you get home. Salty, crunchy and dippy... yum :D

That isn't many syns for 4 days!! (I thought it should be between 5 and 15 on any one day!)

What about vanilla syn free yogurt with fresh raspberries / strawberries and a bashed up meringue nest stirred together? (slimming Eton Mess) That'd be 2.5 syns.

That isn't many syns for 4 days!! (I thought it should be between 5 and 15 on any one day!)

What about vanilla syn free yogurt with fresh raspberries / strawberries and a bashed up meringue nest stirred together? (slimming Eton Mess) That'd be 2.5 syns.
That sounds really nice!
Might have to get some meringue now lol

i'm loving the meringue idea, i ended up getting a reduced fat garlic bread , and doing lots of slimming world chips and syn free dip

My consultant said between 5-15 syns but that you dont need to use them if you want. I try to stick to free food, then i'm not tempted

Someone posted a decadent hot choc on here

Options, low fat quirty cream and 7 wee marshmallows for 3.5 syns.

Looked lovely!

My favourite treat is vanilla muller light with starwberries/raspberries/blueberries etc with crumbled meringue too.....just love it!!! Also i've been counting as 3 sins and they are in fact 2.5 so bonus!!! Glad i read this post now!!

If you have a spare HEB then a Kellogs Fibre Plus bar is very yummy and very chocolatey. It certainly hits the spot, and if you have it as a HEB yu can use syns on other things :) I think they are 5.5syns otherwise.

HTH

x

I love the fibre plus bars, i always have them for my hexb, i've got 4 boxes in my cupboard

Back