Snap !!! lol..101lbs lost too :D

alibalibee

Gold Member
Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs, meaning that I've also broken the 100lbs loss barrier and have also now lost 101lbs :D :bliss::bliss::bliss:
To celebrate I'm off to the gym lol :character00116::whacky068:

Last edited:
Goog morning!! :woohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!

going out to lunch today and having read your thread and pink's thread yesterday will make think twice what I have. Your results are just amazing!

Have a great weekend!

Eirini xxx

Thanks Eirini :D Have a fab weekend , and enjoy your lunch today :)
xx

Well done you are both such an inspiration.

As someone who lost 60lbs and has now put back on 40 it does help to give me the oomph to motivate myself to carry on and not put on any more.

Hoorah to you

Truly Amazing Ali, massive congrats, long may it continue!!

Oh btw, thanks for the tip about the bacon sarnie... found some healthy eating bacon in tesco's about 2.2g/100 and just ate my first bacon sarnie in 8 months, bloody delish!!!

x
x
x

well done to you too!!!!

Thanks girls :D
Julie I had a 2 bacon and sausage rolls at lunchtime, delish :D Grill 2 low fat sausages ( I use ASDA ones), 2 slices of turkey bacon and 2 small wholemeal roll. Use tomato sauce instead of low fat spread on the rolls, and if you want add some sliced tomato too. Lurvely :D
xx

a
m
a
z
i
n
g

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wow:!! Well done Ali! That is fab! :0clapper:I'm following your's and Piink's story closely and you're both a fab inspiration to me!

100lbs+ is an amazing achievement! :happy096:

I'd be running around like a loony if I'd lost half as much as that! :bliss:

I've been having a "I'll never get there" morning, and your post has given me renewed motivation!

I still gotta get motivated on the exercise front! Like I've asked Piink, how do you get your bum in gear and get motivated to go to the gym? I'm lucky enough to have a treadmill, stepper and cross trainer at home so I don't even have to PAY to go to the gym- yet I cant seem to get motivated :( and it's really annoying me! Not doing wonders for my self-esteem and I WANT to have more "get-up-and-go" but I just feel lazy :(

Also....tips please! lol

I think you've told me, but remind me!

*How many cals do you have / day?
*How often do you exercise?
*What exercise do you do?
*How long has it taken to come off / how long did it take to start seeing results?

Any other tips?

I'm REALLY hoping :cross:to copy your success.....need all the help I can get!

xxxx

P.S - WELL DONE AGAIN! :happy096: :wow::party0011::wee::woohoo::stickdance::party0049::clap:

:party0019:

thats amazing well done chuck x

Also....tips please! lol

I think you've told me, but remind me!

*How many cals do you have / day?
*How often do you exercise?
*What exercise do you do?
*How long has it taken to come off / how long did it take to start seeing results?

Any other tips?

I'm REALLY hoping :cross:to copy your success.....need all the help I can get!

xxxx

LOL Thanks Lynsey :D
Ok calories...I have between 1500 and about 1850. If I've been to the gym I tend to have more calories but no more than 1850. I vary it from day to day to try and keep the old metabolism on its toes ;)
I try to do some exercise most days. I walk to the shops every day ( round trip of a bout a mile), go to the gym 3 times a week, use the Wii fit when I can ( usually 3-4 times a week).In the gym, I use the bike, cross trainer, treadmill and rowing machine, then go around all the weight stations. I love love love walking, so I try to get one really big walk in once a week ( never less than 5 miles). I try to set myself a goal to work towards. Last year I did the Glasgow Life Walk for Maggies Cancer Centre, this is a 10 mile walk around Glasgow, and in June this year I did the half marathon at the Moonwalk in Edinburgh. I'm doing the Maggie's Walk again in October, and I'll do the Moonwalk next year too ( not decided if I'll do the half again, or wether my friends and I will do the full marathon.....plenty of time to decide though lol).
I started on my weight loss journey in April 2007, but it was very up and down, and I didn't get my head into the right place and really start losing till April 2008.
Don't look at this is a diet, because it's not. It's a lifestyle change, and the changes I've made I want to be permanent :)
xx

Thanks for replying hun, god you do alot of exercise! I dont do hardly any...so gotta give that a kick up the bum! I've gotta find something I enjoy doing so that i'll stick to it, so think im gonna start walking a few times a week, I'm joining Curves tomorrow and I know I enjoy that and will be going 3 times a week, so then it's just adding something else I like.....maybe i'll try swimming?? I need something to occupy my mind otherwise i just clockwatch! pounding away on the treadmill's not working for me unfortunately! gonna keep trying with it and hope.....but its just so boring!! i keep telling myself i need to do it to reach my goal but still so boring!!

Well done again hun! xx

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs, meaning that I've also broken the 100lbs loss barrier and have also now lost 101lbs :D :bliss::bliss::bliss:

WOOO HOOOOO :D FANTASTIC - well done YOU.......!!!!!

Debz xx

Stbym, I find that walking is the easiest form of exercising and not at all boring, I like you would find gym exercising too monotinous (probably spelled wrong). Have you thought about getting a pedometer ?, 10,000 steps equates to 5 miles!! which seems unachievable but if you wear it from the moment you get up and when you've got a spare moment walk up and down the stairs a few times, take that lovely new baby out for a stroll once a day and try not to use the car for short trips you'll be suprised how quicky your steps add up and hey presto you've exercised, also walk fast and alter the terrain so your legs are having to work a bit harder. Not so easy when you are pushing a pram I know but you could always put baby in a sling or backpack thingy and your free as a bird to go anywhere.
Anyway hope that helped.
xx

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3723704.stm

Last edited:
def gonna invest in one Skyegirl! I had a stunning one bought me for my birthday last year - covered in swarovski crystals! but cant for the life of me remember what i did with it! not good! lol!

my walking starts tomorrow! i take the babba to the clinic for her checkup so i'm gonna walk there (about 2 miles there, 2 miles back) going to same place on Tues to look around the shops/meet a friend for coffee so gonna try walking there too.....then on the other days i'm gonna walk to the village shops and back with the pram!

walking's gonna be the new me! lol

xxxx

Congratulations alibalibee on losing 101lb!!!

Absolutely fantastic achievement!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif

Back