Sneaking back after many months carrying more weight than ever

letmeout

Silver Member
Hello everyone, I'm on day one of a restart. I lost 4 stone, quickly, easily and happily last year on CD- stopped and have eaten my way back to staring weight plus another stone !!!
Feel a fool, ashamed, weak- and sadly rather hungry just now. I've been gone so long that I don't recognise any one here today and am feeling rather shy!!!

Losing weight is easy. Keep it off is hard. Welcome back, and just remember probably most of us here have been where you are not. Don't waste your time feeling bad about yourself. Just remember that today is a new day, with new opportunities for success.

You're in a much better position than most of us here as you know how hard this diet can be but also how well it works! Us newbies are just dreaming of getting to our goal weight but you know that you've done it once so can do it again!

Out of interest did you go up the maintenance steps when you finished the diet last year?

Hiya- I didn't ever finish my diet-ie did not get tomy goal as I have 10 stone to lose. I just gave up- for no apparent reason other than really self destructive behaviour.
I know that the most important things with this are to drink, drink drink water and to come on this brilliant forum for support.Worked for me last time and I'm determined to be good to myself and stick to it this time!!1

xx

Hi im on day 3, i lost 5 stone in 07, i ve put most of it back on.The feeling of failure is on my mind all the time.I just dont know how i let it happen.Ive got to get over that & get on with it this time & make sure i finish the job this time round. good luck hope we can support each other.

Welcome back, and good luck for your restart. You CAN do it xx

Thanks sarette. Eileen- we can do it!!
xx

Well done getting back to CD! :D look forward to celebrating your goals with you! :D

Hiya- I didn't ever finish my diet-ie did not get tomy goal as I have 10 stone to lose. I just gave up- for no apparent reason other than really self destructive behaviour.
I know that the most important things with this are to drink, drink drink water and to come on this brilliant forum for support.Worked for me last time and I'm determined to be good to myself and stick to it this time!!1

xx

Im back again after not getting to goal aswell and putting it all back on and a stone, but we have both proved we can do it and stick to it for some time as we both lost 4 stone - we have got determination and drive as we cut food out last time so we can do it again - there are only a small % of people who have that drive and able to cut food out altogether! Most people did NOT understand last tikme I did it saying I could never do that how do you cope without food !!!!
But as you know from last time - it can be done and you will find the inner strength you had last time to do it again. Ive now just finished week 3 and lost 15.5lbs and as you say keep gluggin the water and come on here for support - we can do it!!!!!
LOL

Thanks for your support JR. You're right-I know I can do it. I've just being procrastinating for so long. Day 1 is nearly over with no mishaps so I'm pleased with that.
Congratulations on your weight loss ! Keep on in there gal!!
xx

well done for getting through day 1 - u know the first 4 days are the hardest and then once you get that first weigh in you will be flying! Keep it up xxx

I forgot how many times I'd need to widdle already!!! Tee Hee!

Hello letmeout. As you know day 1 the hardest and thats almost over. You can do this you did it before which is brilliant. Go Girl.

How long did it take you to loose the weight last time??

I have been on ss for almost 2 weeks and am new on here too so dont be shy. Have you joined a team yet? They are great for a bit extra motivation and support as well as the threads X

Hiya Yummy- lost it really quickly before- just over 2 monthe I think.
I don't remember teams- they must be new. How doI join one??
xx

hows it going today? Im trying to catch up with my water intake.My son was playing football this morning & no toilets so im glugging away.Im freezing.

ll! Well Eileen-i'm a water sinner today as well. Have just counted up and I've had 1.5 litres tops. I feel a bit headachy too- probably coz I haven't drunk enough. Still wee-ing loads. I must have been retaining tons of water as I weighed my self this morning ( I know it's not allowed but I am naturally bad!!) and I weigh 7lbs less than yesterday! All water but I'll change my ticker just the same!!

How are you doin' today

Wow well done. I darnt weight myself just yet ill wait till wednesday then thats a week.Im drinking 4lts a day, what are you aiming for?

Hi MA!

Brilliant to see you back! I'm still here - although I don't know many on here now either! We started together and kept together for a long time, didn't we? I'm now 10 stone down - in the 13stones and verging on a size 14 - down from the 23stones and size 32 - in that year since we first met! If I can do it, anybody can!!!

Lots of love
Chris
xxxxx

And you look sensational! Totally different of course. You really are an inspiration. I can't say how much I admire what you have acheived-especially in light of the tremendous traumas you have been through during your weight loss. You're simply wonderful
xxx

Back