sneaking in ...

missbiker

Silver Member
hi guys :wavey:

Just thought I would say "hi" :D

Not going to bore you to death with my yo-yo diet stories, but I did LL 3 years ago and had real success :D Can't afford to do it now, having fallen off the diet wagon in the last 18 months :eek:, and have had several false starts in between with Exante. I followed Sarlight over to S&S and ordered a week's trial for about £25 and I can honestly say I am very pleased with the packs I have tried so far, with the exception of the chilli :eek: ... but hey ho I can live with that!

Anyway, D1 yesterday - on my first night shift too, and I managed to spread my 4 pack over almost 24 hours .... so here goes for the rest of this week ...

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents ;))

Hello and welcome :)

I just take it one day at a time and promise myself I will be 100% that day. Now on day 60, and still loving it.

I love it! Can't recall ever being so excited about a plan before, it's brilliant!

It's day 2 for me today, and I'm on my night shift tonight.
I had my first pack at 8am because I've been up since 5am with my son. I've just had pack 2 with some of my veg now.
So I have to get through till 7am from now with a bar, 2 mushrooms and 2 eggs. It's bad enough on a normal night and I usually eat my way through it!
I can see tonight being tough!

Aww night shifts kill me when I'm on a diet as I just seem go crave sugar! Do you like coke/ dr pepper zero that might help you through the night?

I've actually spoken to the online support today.
I only do 1 night shift a week, so I don't have a set night routine. I'm usually up really early with my son on the Thursday morning, I'm up all day and then I take him off to swimming lessons then on to a night shift till 8am. Buy the time I get home, get him ready and off to school it's 9:30am and it means I've been up 28.5 hours.
They've advised me to have an extra pack during the night, but wait 5 hours after having my last pack of the previous day. I'll then take it off the next days allowance because I'll be asleep a lot of tomorrow day anyway so a pack less won't make any difference to me.

Back