• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sneaking Veg into Meals!

S: 11st8lb C: 10st12.5lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 27 Loss: 0st9.5lb(5.86%)
S: 10st6lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 22.8 Loss: 0st13lb(8.9%)
I always find courgettes, onions and peppers for those meals. You could always try a veg curry too?

S: 362lb C: 292.8lb G: 170lb BMI: 47.3 Loss: 69.2lb(19.12%)
You can hide grated carrots in most things.
Mushrooms are a must for bolognese for me.
Also bubble & squeak mash using sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage or anything else you fancy.
Diced veg in savoury rice.

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
If you're making a chilli, spag bol, shepherds pie etc you could always make the sauce first adding in any veggies, say carrots, onions, swede & then blitz it that way you don't have any 'bits'.

Or you could mash carrots with potatoes to may a yummy mash to go with any meal.

S: 19st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 1st0lb(5.24%)
grated carrots in a spag bol is always a must for me, adds more flavour..... along with onions and mushrooms (lots of them)

Chilli the only veg I use is onion.... I put baked beans in too though.

I make a chicken tikka with looaads of peppers and onions, that's really good on a EE day, and it's the household favourite.

S: 16st8lb C: 16st5lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st3lb(1.29%)
I dice peppers, onions, carrots (or whatever I have in the fridge) and mix it in with my rice/cous cous then add the chilli/curry etc on top. Also, for cost saving and to bulk my meals out I either grate or dice really small so that the veg almost melts into the sauce. Saves money on meat and gets loads of superfood in to me

S: 19st10lb C: 19st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 47.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Happy Holidays said:
If you're making a chilli, spag bol, shepherds pie etc you could always make the sauce first adding in any veggies, say carrots, onions, swede & then blitz it that way you don't have any 'bits'.

Or you could mash carrots with potatoes to may a yummy mash to go with any meal.
I agree! I actualy think if you blitz up veggies and add lean mince it's a great base for spaghetti Bol, Indian dishes and chillis!! My new gave thing!! Also if you make the speed soup and stir in half s portion of half fat cheddar then stir through pasta and top with the rest of the cheese it's super tasty!!

S: 11st8lb C: 10st12.5lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 27 Loss: 0st9.5lb(5.86%)
Thanks for all the replies guys, I will try blitzing the sauce to get rid of the bits!