sneaks back in...

asbo

started back last week after being away for the summer:wave_cry:

trying EE this time, i had good results with the original but found it difficult to cook stuff for the whole family.

Hi and welcome back!!

Good luck with your EE, if you do decide to do a red day or two, I used to make the same meals for me and OH but give him potatoes/pasta whereas I just had veg with my meal. I made a curry and made me a bed of beansprouts and mushrooms instead of rice which I gave him, I had a bowl of bolognese and had boiled carrot batons and green beans instead of pasta, and gave him pasta, roast dinner and had butternut squash and gavehim spuds.

It wasn't two different meals, it was just one extra side dish and really helped. xx

Hi there

I'm a newbie member here and recently fell off the slimming worldwagon so am shamefully climbing back on. Have you tried EE yet? I really get on with it but found that I had to be careful with potato and pasta becauses I occasionally go a bit over board :eek:

Good luck with it

Hayley xxx

Hello! OH hasn't really noticed any different to our meals with me doing SW - as Vixxster says when I have a red or green day, he gets pasta/potatos or meat to add to his meal and I don't - we're still eating pretty much the same though and at the same time xxx

Wanted to add that I have managed to incorporate SW meals for all of the family. I just picked our family favourites and found SW friendly versions. I tend to make extra batches of SW meals and will have that if the rest of the family are eating something that is too high in syns!

I will admit that it all looked hard to get my head around when I first started but it's surprising how it all sinks in.

thanks guys, my problem is 2 fussy children, OH and I eat the same things but the girls dont, although the oldest is much better:D

Back