*sneaks back in.....

helybob

Hello
Forgive me for I have sinned.... soooo I went to the Far East and have come back fatter than I started sigh :(
My own fault as I lost a lot in my first week or so and then came totally off plan eating whatever I wanted so I only have myself to blame.
I now weigh a sad 14 stones 8lbs something I wouldnt say outloud to anyone...

I'm back on the shakes today but struggled with the soups as I didnt like any of them and also struggled with the meals as also dont like them except the carbonara....
Does anyone know if any other portable shakes (ie ready made shakes in a carton) can be replaced with the exante ones as I am often out in the day/staying in hotels with my job.

PLEASE HELP!
Also if anyone fancies buddying up - please contact me :D

RESTART... just about to have yummy shake blended with ice.
Good luck everyone
xxx

Good luck sweet pea! How's day 3 going? I'm back after a week off that started as my AAMW - thank goodness I didn't extend it any longer - kept making excuses not to go back on the shakes! ;)

Hi check out the exante website, as they are now doing portable shakes. However looks like an empty bottle with the shake powder in it, that you add water to. Quite easy to do yourself from the shakes x

Thanks aud504 - I'll take a look at them... a tetrapak drink would be even better but at least its a bit more portable :)

Dani - how are you finding exante?

Hey waterworks - I love the shakes the best and the carbonara is ok. I don't like any of the other meals I have tried or the soups!
Has anyone tried the risotto?

Have a good week staying on track all x

Back