SNEAKY me!!!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Today was working at a place where they provide a packed lunch for you, consisting of roll and cheese, can of full sugar juice, a twix or crunchie, and a packet of crisps.

I asked if I could go out at lunchtime for something else, they said no, as not allowed to leave premises at any time during shift.

Our bags and everything are locked away until we sign out at end of shift so I can't take a packed lunch.

So I told them I had celiac disease and couldn't take any wheat.

So I made myself a salad from the buffet bar and got roast meat, salmon and salad instead!

Sneaky but I've stuck to it!

thats a great one, i must use that, although i had the camera down the throat jobbie about 18 months ago, and the doc says im borderline celiac, and wanted me to retest in 6 months, but i didnt fancy doing it again, and now im low carbing im not eating that stuff anyway,

haha crafty! well dont to sticking to your guns!

What kind of place is this? Sounds awful!

Its pretty standard for most sporting places. Today was a racecourse, usually football grounds have the same gulag style approach to food/personal belongings

I now though have permission to bring a packed lunch in next time due to my "celiac disease" so that they don't need to make any special arrangements for me. At my insistance btw

That was sneaky. Well Done.

LOL

Excellent! I have been known to say diabetes¬!

Back