Sneaky mid week weigh in

sammielou87

I have just had a sneaky mid week weigh in and I have to say I am pi** off not a pound lost.
I know it slows down as it goes on but I still thought I might of lost something on my 3rd week.
Well I still have 4 days till weigh in so I am now even more on a mission to get some weight off .
X

sammielou87 said:
I have just had a sneaky mid week weigh in and I have to say I am pi** off not a pound lost.
I know it slows down as it goes on but I still thought I might of lost something on my 3rd week.
Well I still have 4 days till weigh in so I am now even more on a mission to get some weight off .
X

Chuck those scales away cos they will be nothin but trouble wait till WI and enjoy the surprise u will lose trust me

I don't have scales at home I go to tesco and use the pay weighing scales. I know your right I shouldn't do it
Thanks x

I agree get rid of them I don't have any and it keeps me going for bigger results my sis in law is on hers everyday its not good !!! Wait for the suprise keeps u wanting to do better

I am obsessed with my scales and even have some at work! But it is really not good - I often seem to gain 1 or 2lbs on Monday and then have a miserable couple of days until my wed Weigh in just to find that my weight has dropped again. Also my scales at work, home and Cdc's show different weights. I feel as if life would be less stressful if I wait until I see CDC but I just can't resist ...

3rd weeks are known for low losses x

Well after all that worrying I lost 3lbs not the best weight loss but it's still a lots that's 16lbs in three weeks I am one happy girl right now ?

Well after all that worrying I lost 3lbs not the best weight loss but it's still a lots that's 16lbs in three weeks I am one happy girl right now ?

I am totally in your shoes!! My scales have not budged for 5days!! I am on day 16, really want to see a lose on Friday!!!!

Just keep drinking water and I have told myself that I am not aloud to weigh myself anymore I want a surprise on wi day instead x keep going huni we can do it x

LOL I'm glad you've lost... 16lbs in three weeks is blooming marvellous!!

PLEASE DON'T JUMP ON THE SCALES EVERY FIVE MINUTES!! It's not good for your sanity (especially if you are not weighing on your official CD scales). Don't do it, it's not worth the upset.

Lx

I have promised myself not to until wi now at my CDC house as I only get upset and it's not worth it.
Going to have a good week this week try and make a start on getting this next stone off how are you doing on cd? X

Back