sneaky peaks

Great stuff... i have just been for a long walk to try to boost my loss this week... last two weeks have been poor so need to work on it!

Mine too hun. I took day off work, dropped baba to creche went back to bed for an hour then hoovered and washed floors, 4 x 10 mins on vibroplate throughout the day, a little more than 2 litres of water and did 100 sit ups. By god id better be down lol :)

Thats impressive!! i went for an 80 minute walk which was a lot given how freaking cold it was up here today!!! Vibro plates sound good though!!

Hired the vibroplate for 20 weeks, this is week 3. Today I tried on a pair of jeans that were too tight particulularly on my legs and they were perfect.

My tummy is huge and biggest reason I look gross in things. I had a section with my son, and have an overhang :-(

20 week hire sounds fantastic... may have to look into the cost of that! Sounds fun!

Yeah the walk was good.. did it as i knew i was going out for tea so wanted to limit the damage.

I dont know much about sections/overhangs... will it lessen with exercise?

All i can say is remember what was behind it... you got your wee boy... with work Annie, you will get rid of it :) Think positive, x

Sometimes when im feeling low, i write a list of all the good things going on and there will be at least one, and keep it out until i perk up. Nothing is ever that bad it cant be worked on :)

Back