Sneeky peek - in the 11's!!!!!!

Tracey B

So happy this morning and wanted to share with you lovely people on here.

I have sneekily peeked this morning - I normally get weighed on a Saturday but can't see my consultant until tomorrow this week. Well I nearly fell off the scales! I am in the 11 stone bracket and have lost ONE STONE after just three weeks. I am so amazed how quickly I have lost weight as I don't lose weight easily and proud that I have stuck to it (as it's not the easiest thing I've done!) I haven't been this weight for at least ten years :D

I have to say that the stories on here are very inspiring and have really helped when I have been tempted to rais the fridge.

Bring on the next stone! Woop woop!!!

Well done its a great feeling when that start number starts getting smaller!!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A definite 4lb loss this morning means I am one happy bunny! It's not masses but for me it means I can be in the 11 stone bracket and I've broken this psychological barrier I've had for a long while - almost like I didn't deserve to be there. I am so determined now - I want another stone off to get to the 10's. Instead of being my own worst enemy, I gonna try being my own best friend this week :)

Good luck to everyone too xxxx

I have just shook a butterscotch milkshake all over me and now I smell like Angel Delight :rotflmao:

Need to remember to click the lid shut before shaking........hahahaha!!!! :D

Ah butterscotch is my favourite angel delight flavour!! Hee Hee could think of nicer perfumes though x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hahaha! The dog is very interested in me at the moment! Time for a shower I think! xx

Thank you slippergirl! I am pretty motivated at the mo, so fingers crossed the weight keeps going down.....having said that, my hubby has just been an utter a**hole and I just want to shovel chocolate cake in me to take away the anger. Just proves what an emotional crutch food is for me :(

Unofficial weigh in this week as consultant is away - lost 2lbs which I am a wee bit disappointed about because I have not cheated and had my daily quota of water :(

I've read that this sometimes happens in the third week....anyone else had a delayed reaction like mine?

Back