Sneeky peekers lol

Sneaky peekers? What's sneaky about it ... I have started a new pervertion called "scale love" where I love my scales if I lose and whip them madly if I gain!! :eek:

I'm shocking for jumping on and off. Even jump on when I get in from a night out when I can barely read what they say anyway. AND if I lean back I weigh less and have been known to fall off backwards!!!!

I get on my scales at least once a day. They are not always accurate and have even been known to change if I step on them twice! I think I'm addicted to getting on them lol as I definitely couldn't chuck them out!

He he he .... i get on them "most" mornings" ... i haven`t for the last 3 mornings though as i`d been bad and i was terrified of a gain lol ... but i took the plunge and got on this morning and i`m 9st 12lbs ... whoop !!!

My scales (with my clothes on) are 1 lb lighter that SW.

I was 10st 13lbs at first weigh in 4 weeks ago, and when i got home and jumped on my scales i was 10st 12lbs ..... so 4 weeks later i`m 9st 12lbs (ok that was nekkid) ... but i`m well chuffed :)

I have to jump on through the week just to keep an eye on it ... it spurs me on :)

I am a serial scale hopper. I consider it serious scientific research :p

From monitoring what I weigh in the morning and at bedtime, I have deduced that I have no problem with bread, but wine will give a guaranteed gain.
Professor Sausage x

^^^ LOLOLOLOL !!!!

its like an AA meeting

Hi my name is wee doll .... ive been addicted to my scales for 3 years ( que round of applause) Im fighting my addiction lololololololol

Me too, I used to be awful for it but since i have been back to class and stopped doing it online i have resisted the temptation as i know if i did and it did not show a loss then i would throw the plan in the air and binge. I now stop myself doing it but by god is it hard to resist lol

I'm a terrible sneaky peaker - my scales are normaly within half a pound of the class scales - so I know how I am doing - and I tend to weigh myself every other day to keep on track. I think, IF I DIDN'T I would just have my extra's and pick here and there and find that I wouldn't lose at class.

I have to have scales in the house because hubby and DD are also on 'diets' DD has lost 3 stones over 6 months calorie counting and DH has lost 15lb's doing SW along side me.

Hi. My name is Lila and I am a scaleaholic.
I have been on my scales twice today.
=D

Both times weighed me at 18 stone 10lb which im estatic about as I was 19 stone 1lb at weigh in last Thursday.
As my class is later on in the day I know I could be a bit more than that but looking at 3-5bs this week and Im so mega pleased it that works! =D

My personal view is there is nothing wrong with weighing yourself in between as long as it doesn't affect your mood for the rest of the day. Frequent weighers know more than most, how much weight fluctuates but they will also know and compare with previous fluctuations. (meaning if they always weigh before bed and in the morning they know what the weight range will be)

I was so obessive looking at my scales at least 100 times that enough was enough and fleg them out on Saturday. It was such a relieve and now I feel more relaxed. Even better is the fact that I am less likely to self-sabbage :)

My personal view is there is nothing wrong with weighing yourself in between as long as it doesn't affect your mood for the rest of the day.

You hit the nail on the head! :)

Personally I like to weigh because I find it reassuring. I still find it hard to believe I can eat so much on SW and lose weight. I think if I was not weighing, I would be scared to eat what I do. (Well I know what I mean!)

I know what you mean too Silly Sausage (love the name).

It also gives me a buzz when I step on them and I've lost some weight (god I am addicted)

i used to weigh myself several times a day but i would always ruin my diet, if i had put on thought sod it and went completlely off track and if i had lost thought oh i have done well i deserve a treat!!!!!!!!! and ended up putting on what i lost plus a bit more so i decided to only weigh once a week (have lasted 9 weeks so far) :)

I'm at SW for 1 year 7 months and have weighed myself every single day on my digital bathroom scales. They are about a pound heavier than the SW ones and if I find they show more than I feel they should I stick to plan more closely to make sure they show less than they might have done. I have lost very slowly 4 stone 8 lbs (put 1 1/2 lbs on over the last two weeks - Haloween 1/2 Birthday this week 1 lb.

I wore my new size 12 Zoggs swimsuit yesterday and size 12 jeans whereas before I wore 20/22 swimsuit and trousers and hadn't worn jeans in years.

66 years old yesterday and feel fantastic - tanned toned and terrific.

Love it! :D:D:D x

I'm at SW for 1 year 7 months and have weighed myself every single day on my digital bathroom scales. They are about a pound heavier than the SW ones and if I find they show more than I feel they should I stick to plan more closely to make sure they show less than they might have done. I have lost very slowly 4 stone 8 lbs (put 1 1/2 lbs on over the last two weeks - Haloween 1/2 Birthday this week 1 lb.

I wore my new size 12 Zoggs swimsuit yesterday and size 12 jeans whereas before I wore 20/22 swimsuit and trousers and hadn't worn jeans in years.

66 years old yesterday and feel fantastic - tanned toned and terrific.

well done deg - lovely POSITIVE post. excellent.

Can't wait till I get to my target.

Back