Snog, Marry, Avoid?

Lynn8124

Gold Member
I recently started watching this on BBC3 (love bbc3, tis cool :cool:). It's a make-under series for ladies who love slap and wear next to nothing. They get made-under by POD (personal overhaul device, basically a chamber they step into and a voice gives them a bit of a telling off before asking them to choose a new style).

I really like the prog and the girls look great after. There's always 3 every week and they usually leave one person as they are cos they look better in a certain style (goth girl and a man who had lots piercings).

hey Lyn, i love it too! Would love to be podded! haha! The girls look stunning, did you see it this week with Michelle Heaton? she looked beautiful! I love POD she is so harsh but hillarious! Oli xx

hey Lyn, i love it too! Would love to be podded! haha! The girls look stunning, did you see it this week with Michelle Heaton? she looked beautiful! I love POD she is so harsh but hillarious! Oli xx

Hello there. I sky-plussed it ( I musta heard that phrase on telly lol) but haven't watched it yet. I thought the geisha/goth girl looked really cool as she was.

Ohh I watch it.
The people on it always look so awful before their make under it's a good programme to show you that you dont need a tonne of slap on your face to look pretty too.

Hmmm I dont know I thought the pirate boy who was on last night looked better before the make under :rotflmao:

Oh yeah, did you see POD's arch-enemy? AKA Jodie Marsh. POD told her that all these youguns said they wanted to lok like her. I didn't know Jodie was a lesbian til I saw what I took to be her gf but I saw her on another prog chatting for a few mins and thought 'blimey shes changed her look, covered in tats now' lol.

yeah, her gf is called Nina, did you see the massive N on her head?? seems a bit odd, she has previously gone thru men like me and maple rings, LOL! Oh well, hope it brings her some happiness.

The pirate guy looked cool but bit too much "johnny depp" and all that eye liner, oooh! Pod def gets it wrong sometimes.

Did you see the catch up last night? what was the french girl all about, bloody hell, i love myself, gosh!! I really never thought she was all that - she did look like a panto queen, hahaha

Oh that explains the N!:D I set sky plus to record it in the early hrs of this morning then switched sky off at the wall before I went to bed.:rolleyes: lol

Still have an episode to see, possibly the pirate guy one.

Back