Snow binge!

Omg this snow is making me crave so many indulgent naughty food! I've gave in and used 8 pp of my weeklies to have a twix this evening....
I hate being cold, I also hate snow ( very Scrooge-ish I know) getting to work in it is very difficult and fills me with dread ! Anyone else been craving naughtiness this evening ? X

Omg this snow is making me crave so many indulgent naughty food! I've gave in and used 8 pp of my weeklies to have a twix this evening....
I hate being cold, I also hate snow ( very Scrooge-ish I know) getting to work in it is very difficult and fills me with dread ! Anyone else been craving naughtiness this evening ? X

Yes. Only used one point tho. Saved by sugar free jelly and how choc!!! Twix sounds amazing...!!

Theres no snow in Ireland but theres lotsa rain, decresing my motivation to go jogging. Did however resist toast this evening by having an apple and orange. Im glad I did too cuz im full now :)

Cici snow is starting to fallin Donegal an I totally used it as an excuse to not go jogging!! I'm def a fair weather jogger!!!

Really? Haha its so easy to make excuses :-( started snowing here in Dublin now too. Not sticking but its freeeeeezing!! Enough to make u curl on the couch with the duvet and tv :)

Heehee fire on tv on jammies on blankie wrapped round me ... Now just to not be tempted to eat! (tho I have loads of ww treats in so at least if I do it's easy to account for!)

The snow is making me want to put aflame on, curl up and eat lots....I cleaned the house instead.

I also have a week off work....hoping I can get some motivation to go a few gym classes or do josie gibbons excercise DVD!

Haha No snow in scotland! so lucky! being a teacher I was hoping for a snow day!

Back