Snow white - is back, and going to get the last bit of weight OFF for good!!

How do I move my diary??

weight loss diaries please x x

Thank you muchly x

Another red day

B - bacon sandwich (bread HEXB) with one dairylea light slice and 1/2 HEXA
D Salmon stirfry
T Prawns and veg

Snacks - 2 ryvitas (B) and dairylea light slice 1/2 A
Yoghurt
2 chocs found in staff room (unsure of sins but not had any other sins today)
carton of milk
Satsuma
bacon
Herbal teas and some coffee

Yum yum - really enjoyed my bacon sandwich this morning!!

Sneakily stood on scales this morning - looking a lb down so far this week (i know i shouldn't weigh during week - but it spurs me on - i try harder if there is a loss and if there isn't it makes me try harder too - win, win!)

Woo hoo its the weekend!!!

Today's food:

B - 2 slices of toast with 1 laughing cow light (HEXB and 1 sin)
D - Omelette with bacon and spinach
T - burgers (homemade) with 1 bun (HEXB) and 2 dairylea light slices (HEXA)
Snacks - yoghurt, carton of milk (HEXA) satsuma, 1/2 a flapjack (not sure of sins but tasted nice) A sherbert fountain 2.5 sins

Now indulging in some rather yum red wine, has been v long week - weigh in tomorrow, hope to have lost :)

Weighed in - a lb off - feel bit p'ed off as have been really good this week and this is the first 'real' lb have lost this year (have lost 5lbs but it is my xmas weight) and just kindov expected a bit more.

Oh well, a lb off is better than a lb on...

Am absolutely dying after doing my first pilates class of 2009 yesterday - really feeling it in my stomach muscles!!! And legs. Went on treadmill then an hour of pilates so feeling quite virtuous!!!

Days food (green)

B - weetabix and milk (A and B)
D - Batchelors rice, yoghurt
Snacks - carton of milk (A), yoghurt, 3 babybels (B)

Not sure what having for tea yet...

Made a decision this week to join a class - am not getting a lot for my bodyoptimise membership, and there is a class on tonight - have spoken to the lady and she said I needn't start from scratch, I can copy up all my losses in my book and she'll get me some stickers for what I have done so far. Am at exact half way point and need to push myself to get last 23lbs off - hoping class is what I need:)

Had my last Saturday weigh in today as my bodyoptimise membership expires tomorrow - lost 2lbs!!!! Went to first class on Thursday night - expected to gain on their scales as normally weigh in starkers and on a morning - not fully clothed at night - but their scales showed i stayed the same. So from Thursday next week - will be a Thursday weigh in girlie!!!

Todays food - have been hideously hungover - only managed water (loads of) 2 fried eggs (frylight) on toast and a past and sauce. Feeling peckish now so may endeavour to eat something else...

Went out for meal last night - was lush - had EE day during day to plan for it - so ate pate for starters, (naughty but lush) and thai green curry and rice for mains. Had baileys coffee when everyone else had pudding. Washed down with copious amounts of wine and other alcohol....

Just been paid so doing my big shop tomorrow then lots of red days for me....

I know, thai green curry lush isn't it?! Really enjoyed it :) The look on some of my friends faces when I said I didn't want a pudding was priceless tee hee - but I was satisfied with what I had eaten and don't enjoy the bloated feeling too much food leaves me with anymore.

Today was going to go to pilates but I've done something weird to my side (not sure if was step, dance dvd or pilates or Friday night drunkenness thats done it) but think best rest it rather than make it worse. So, going in bath and then going to asda to do a huge shop and might do pilates dvd instead tonight if it feels a bit better :)

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday x

I'm back, have been on and off plan for months, now going to stop messing around and get back on and lose the last little bit...

Have gained 6lbs in that time which I'm not too fazed about, but I know all the exercise I have been doing is the only reason I've not managed to put back on all the weight I lost!!

So, writing a food diary, went for a big shop on Friday and going to try and come on here regularly again for motivation!!!

Feels mile better to be back on SW properly, have done two EE days

Sunday
Breakfast: 28g Alpen and milk
Dinner: Chicken lasagne - topping made from quark and FF and tiny amount of mozarella
Tea - Sausage casserole (2 sins for sausages) and jacket potato
Snacks: berries, yoghurt, grapes

Monday
Breakfast: 28g Alpen and milk
Dinner: Leftover chicken lasagne, nectarines and mullerlight

Snacks: 2 apples

Don't know what to have for tea, deciding between fish and veg or a bacon omelette.

So glad to be back on plan:)

Back