Snow white - is back, and going to get the last bit of weight OFF for good!!

Another good day so far....

Had another red day

B - 2 weetabix (HEB) with milk (HEXA)
D - Turkey mince with chopped onions, carrots and peppers
T???
Snacks - carton of children's milk,(HEA) banana, Muller light, grapes and berries with VLF yoghurt

Last night I put on a pair of PJs that I had bought in May without trying on in shop, couldn't get over my hips:eek: but last night wore them and they fit perfect - hurrah! really nice cotton Per Una ones - yeah!!!

mmm, just had yummy tea, bowyers sausages, 2 eggs and SW chips (HEXB)

Hard to believe am on a diet sometimes lol

Only had 3 sins today, torn between eating some choc or keeping sins low this week cos of naughty weekend!

Yay indeed!!! - hoping for my first loss in a month on Saturday!!!

Another red day!!!

B - 2 weetabix (HEB) with milk HEXA
D - salmon and stirfried veg, VLF from frais mixed with WW vanilla yog and berries
T - chicken and a babybel (1/3 HEXA) Was shopping and being lazy
Snacks - seafood sticks, bits of ham, yoghurt, banana, carton of kids milk (HEXA)
sins - 3 (sugar on weetabix, in tea and in FF)

Must say finding SW easier to stick to since started this diary :) Went shopping tonight but didn't buy any clothes, just tried on loads tee hee!! and tested lots of perfumes - liking Ghost (not sure what its called, will have to investigate) Tea was bit poo, grabbed some bits of chicken whilst shopping - could eat own arm now though - may have some more yoghurt or 2 more weetabix before bed as have a HEXB left and sin the milk :) Hope everyone had good day :)

BTW how do i change the title of my diary????

your doing really great honey .. keep it up hugs gilly x

Thanks - am heading towards my danger time though - the weekend!! Have a meal out on Friday - looked at menu - think i can keep a lid on things as WI Saturday morning and then a day out on Saturday in Nottingham which I think will have to have as a flexiday!!

I always say life is for living so you enjoy it ..just try and make the right choices for you , but if you dont ..just draw a line and start a new day ..have a great weekend honey xxx

Thanks, know am doing pretty OK, trying to do this and not put my life on hold at the same time iyswim - my losses are probably slower because of that but will get there eventually!!!
Today been another red -

B - Weetabix and milk and sweetner(some of A and one B)
D - Salmon, seafood sticks, yoghurt and berries (was too lazy last night to make salad or veg)
T - ???
Snacks - carton of kids milk (HEA), 3 slices of WW bread(HEXB) with 2 light LC (some of HEXA)

No sins so far.... and pondering what tea should be.... want to eat own arm though - had one of those days and barely had time to eat!!!

Not so brill today (whoopsi!) was making choc truffles with kids and may have eaten one (but they were just so delish!!!)

B - 2 Weetabix and milk (A and B)
D - ham, salad, cottage cheese, yoghurt
Snacks - 2 crumpets with lf spread, choc truffle, 3 bits of galaxy, seafood sticks, carton of milk (A) melon

Tea is a meal out so the 1lb loss that showed on the scales this morning may not show in morning which is weigh in day!! But am going to enjoy it ;-) Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Woo HOO have lost 3 lbs this week!!!! Weighed in and entered online and have got Club 10 and stone and a half award too!!! Pleased to have got things moving again - think my body must like red days and I have enjoyed them so sticking with them till get bit of a carbs craving then will have a day of pasta etc!!!

Meal out last night was lush too!!!!

Snow white is 3lbs down - hip hip hoorah!!

Don't think anyone reads my diary but talking to myself seems to work lol!!!

Going to have a neutral breakfast and stay away from HEs until I know what eating today as eating out for lunch and tea and don't want to go too bonkers!!! But am going to enjoy it!!! Think am having tapas tonight - yum!!!

So think will have scrambled egg for brekkie anyway and then yog and fruit :)

Thank you!! Am dead chuffed :D

Well, had a good weekend (but not food wise!!!) Not counted sins really though!!

Saturday
B - a cooked chicken from Asda, seafood sticks, glass of milk (sorry!!)
D - Subway steak and cheese sandwich, quavers, diet coke
T - rice and stir fry veg and black bean sauce with chicken, 2 glasses of wine, options hot choc with light aerosol cream

Sunday
B - Ikea brekkie, milk
D - sushi, shapers bar, diet coke, mocha
T - 2 slices of malt loaf, 2 babybels

Back on it all tomorrow!!!

What a random brekkie on sat! lol
x

erm yeah, was hungover and wanted to eat my own arm and grabbed things out of my fridge - was about 11am so more like brunch really !!:eek:

Back