Snow white - is back, and going to get the last bit of weight OFF for good!!

snow_white78

Have decided to start one as it seems to work for everyone else. Have been bit up and down lately, so need to be told off every now and again:eek:

Today has not been too bad - had a green day.

B - an alpen light (1/2 HEXB)
D - quorn lasagne made with quark and LC and bit of cheese (leftover from tea last night) HEXB
T - rice, fried with fry light mushrooms, carrots and egg

Snacks - Baked crisps (5 sins) 2 small cookies (3 sins each)
2 cartons of the kids milk at school Both HEXA

Had to go into school despite it nearly being shut for weather - car got stuck on way out of car park though and had to be pushed out !!!

Have a meal out planned tomorrow, don't really want to go as have had a couple of little blips (not major) and didn't have a loss last week - and not expecting one this week - but sooo don't want a gain!!! If i do, will try extra extra hard next week but is getting hard with lots of night outs and meals etc planned. Will just have to do best with xmas coming up and enjoy myself and not be too hard on myself:)

keep going love!! all will come good?

where you going for ya meal?

Thanks:) A place called Moda - not sure what sort of food it is - might see if can find a menu online :)

yh have a look.. good to be prepared :)

Found menu - woo hoo! Think am going to have a green day tomorrow and save my healthy extras and sins during the day so I can have this:

Thai Coconut Chicken with Basil and Lime
£13.95 This recipe was given to us by ‘The Krungthep’ restaurant overlooking the Chao Phraya River in central Bangkok. Sliced chicken fillets infused with fresh lime leaves, basil and chilli and cooked with fresh coconut and coriander. Served with jasmine rice

Then will use sins on vino and for the meal!!! Then will only be going over a small amount... Apparently includes a bottle of wine for every 2 diners and one person is driving so 2 bottles of wine between 3 people - game on!!!

ahhh there you go :)
good plan.....xxx

Hope you enjoy your dinner out, the thing you are having sounds lovely.

Well, I actually had a bit of a rubbish night out in the end. Got to the restaurant and my friend hadn't booked a table (despite it being a v popular restaurant and december!) so we ended up trailing around town looking for somewhere with a table for 4. In the end we went to the pub and ate there, I ordered a curry and they had none left, so ended up with lasagne - it was yum though - and 2 slices of garlic bread.
Came home feeling fairly cr@ppy though - my friends I was out with I haven't seen since my marriage broke up and I had to listen to 5 hours of them talking children, nursery, potty training etc etc - then comments like, you'll be next (I don't think so?) and you're so lucky, make the most of being on your own etc etc. Then comments like, we haven't seen you for ages, you haven't been out with us in a while - yeah, I've kindov had some stuff to deal with!!! Came home feeling sh1tty and had major insomnia last night - is poo.

Weighed in this morning - have stayed the same for 3rd week in a row - quite pleased with that though as was expecting a gain as have had a couple of dodge days. Out tonight for my friend's birthday and have to drive over there later on today - so will go to asda and get some alpen lights, babybels etc etc so I'm prepared, find it really hard when go away for couple of days to stick to plan but will do my best:)

Ah, cheer up you. People can be really insensitive sometimes. Shame though that they all go one about their 'happy' lives but envy you...bit odd really don't you think?
Have a lovely day.
X

Thanks Melanie, think just need some sleep actually, going to go in bath and try and get an hour (if my cat will leave me alone that is) before I drive opp north! x x

tut some ppl eh :/

enjoy ya night and lol at babybels! I struggle when away from home too. Ho hum

Just enjoy it hun!x

Last time I went home for weekend - had loaf of WW bread, babybels, alpen lights, pasta and sauces with me - etc - my mum and dad and sister and her husband were sat there scoffing having gone to chip shop and brother in law was sat there making comments like - are you sure you can eat all that, its very high in fat, aren't you eating too much.... blah blah. Made me giggle!

Right - my plan of action for today!

Red day
B - Turkey rashers and eggs in fry light (was yum)!
D - ham, beetroot, cucumber, carrots and cottage cheese
Tea ??? But will save all sins and HE to be on safe side!
Snacks - vlf yogurt and berries and grapes

Just ran a lovely hot bath and going to put a lovely lush face mask on - yum yum - and then get in car and drive!!

Hi hun, sorry you had a rubbish night out last night. Some people don't realise how much splitting up with a partner hurts etc. Hold your head up high hun. xx

Have a lovely night tonight, I'm going to Manchester tomorrow, armed with babybels too!! x

yum babybel's XXX

Well, kindov kept a handle on things over the weekend in the end (ish) Went over but not too shocking - will curb sins during week to make up for it.

Yesterday

B - bacon and eggs
D - chicken, cottage cheese, beetroot, carrot and cucumber
Snacks - melon, mullerlight, 3 babybels _ HEXA Cups of tea with milk from HEXA 2 alpen lights
Tea - pizza and copious amounts of alcohol.

Today - B - 2 slices of wm bread (HEXB) with sausages and lf spread - not sure of sins
D - fridge raiders, alpen lights HEXB
T - going to make a chicken salad and have some more fruit.

Back on track 100% tomorrow and going to try and slip in some success express days and lots of speed foods to try and minimise damage - loving all the nights out I'm having at moment but is making diet hard - was nice cos someone said I looked v slimline last night - yey!!!

Yeah, i was v pleased :) But must get back on track - 3 weeks of maintaining weight is just pants - need to start losing again!!!

I am seriously sooo full!!!

Red day today - think am finally getting into them!! Normally only do one a day before weigh in and one at weekend so can have a full English brekkie!! Never feel full on them so don't like to do on a workday when am running round all the time - but today didn't get hungry!!

B - 2 alpen lights (HEXB) Vanilla Muller light
D - wafer thin chicken, beetroot, carrots and cottage cheese, WW toffee yoghurt
T - Pasta (HEXB) and LOADS of an asda roast chicken (minus skin) - in fact all of it except what I gave to cats! - with onions, carrots, pepper and 1/3 tin of Batchelors LF Condensed mushroom soup (about 3 sins) - yum yum!!!
Snacks - banana, grapes, VLG yoghurt with berries, diet coke, coffee, carton of kids milk (HEXA)

Total sins - 3

Trying to keep sin count fairly low during the week as had loads at weekend and probably will next weekend too. And going to try and go to gym tomorrow too :):) Might try and do a week of reds or mostly reds - just for a change :)

Back