Snow!!!!

Batten down the hatches folks! It's only going to get worse!

Good plan skipping college pudge. I came in only to find the whole of UCD is shutting down!

Hard to stick with the diet this wether but just think of those wellies!

Xx

hey i didnt know you were in UCD... my flatmates in ucd..what are you studying? ..yes wellies wellies wellies...knee length ones woo.... and pretty red ones :) ....such a random thing to want lol!.....get home quickly and curl up on the couch :D xx

I bought brilliant "welly socks" in dunnes today. Have never seen them before. I'm wearing them with my boots though.

People in Dublin I would advise you to stay put unless you really need to go out. The roads are so dangerous..

welly socks lol what will they come up with next!!...are they lovely and comfy? id say so..
yes im staying put for now..have a CA which is 30 percent of my overall module tomorrow so hae to make it in for that..so hope for miraculous sunshine just for those few hours :D x

You might get lucky Pudge, loads of colleges are closed tomorrow so you might get a little extension?

I'm doing my PhD in UCD and am mostly out in Blackrock but could easily work from home so that's what i plan on doing for the rest of the week! It's carnage out there!

I did bring the dogs out for a wee walk tho - they're so entertaining in the Snow!

Hope you're all cosied up now and in for the night xx

i hope so..though my college just text us all to say theyre closing until 12 tomorrow..my exams at 3..so praying for monsoon style shower of snow overnight so i can actually play in snow tomorrow instead of studying :) heres hoping!....

blackrock must be a nightmare as youre so close to the sea...apparently dun laoighaire is an absolute mess!!

have to get dressed and head out for coffee with my dad but im hoping he wants to just stay here as its too cold to even get dressed ha!.....

my flatmate and i still havent put our heating on yet....... were riding out the cold..:)
xx

It snow a bit down in London but nothing major like some of area of the country....this are normal.....where i am .... schools open, work open and roads are not too bad...I guess it depends what bourough you live in...apprently as heard on radio some bouroughs have not gritted the roads properly....causing traffic mayhem as ususal.:p

Whereabouts are you funks?? I used to live and go to school in Tooting, South West London x x

Whereabouts are you funks?? I used to live and go to school in Tooting, South West London x x

Wrong end of the compass!! LOL! I am in North London....Mill Hill (Little Gem) to be precise.Haven't been to Tooting....I take it you are not there any longer. I actually grew up in Southern Africa....born here though...long story!

Any word on your exam fudge? Surely they're not going to make you go in in this?

I've to go to Liverpool tomorrow so fingers crossed the flight will go. A friend on mine is currently on a train from limerick as she got diverted to Shannon last night!

Still loving the snow - back garden is blanketed and I've been talking pics of the robin who keeps coming back for the bread we left out!

hey cat! sorry didnt reply sooner..electricity went! listen to this.... we spent the whole morning emailing in to say we couldnt get in for the exam...so one hour before the exam we were told it was cancelled and lectures were to go on as normal...so of course nobody went in... however we did go into town (Those of us that could get in) and made snowmen....and then i went to get the luas home and it had stopped! so i had to walk for two hours with everyone along the luas tracks from stephens green to ballaly!....

i think that was karma coming round and telling me i shouldnt have emailed to say that we couldnt get in for the exam!
did you get to liverpool in the end?? my dad was meant to go to america last thursday and his flights were cancelled so he had to reschedule for today!!xx

I can't believe I'm seeing this now, 2 months late!

Anyway pudge, hope all's well and that you got through the exams ok. My brother had one cancelled, was delighted, till January when he had to do it again!

Feels like a long time since the snow. Went for a run in the rain tonight then to yoga but was cold and wet so didn't exactly live it. But exercise must prevail if I'm ever going to get to goal!

How are you getting on with it?

Back