1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Snowing

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by not_lar_croft, 29 December 2009 Social URL.

1. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Silver Member

It has snowed here all day and now it is really thick on the ground - wont be able to go to class as I hate driving in the snow. :23:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Done nothing but rain all day here. Really miserable. At least, at last, my road is free from the ice.

Lynda

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

We've had hardly any snow this winter which seems strange having read everyone else's stories.

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

We've just got a few patches left on the lawn. As you can see by my avatar we had 4".

6. avisk

avisk xx

When I left Reading to go to Worcestershire on Boxing Day the side roads here were a lethal mixture of ice and slush. That is all washed away now I am back. It is just grey and wet and dreary, but I can put up with that - at least I can get out without worry about falling over! Someone described our local supermarket car park last week as "a skating rink in a ploughed field"!

I left to come home yesterday just in time, I think. It was raining in the Vale of Evesham, but when I got to the top of Fish Hill near Broadway it was heavy sleet. The rest of the journey wasn't bad, but I heard that later yesterday Fish Hill was very hazardous indeed - if any of you know that road you will know why! It seems to have a climate all of its own.

Keep safe and warm, everyone.