Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by not_lar_croft, 29 December 2009.

1. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Well-Known Member

It has snowed here all day and now it is really thick on the ground - wont be able to go to class as I hate driving in the snow. :23:
  2. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Well-Known Member

Done nothing but rain all day here. Really miserable. At least, at last, my road is free from the ice.

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

We've had hardly any snow this winter which seems strange having read everyone else's stories.
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

We've just got a few patches left on the lawn. As you can see by my avatar we had 4".
  5. avisk

avisk xx

When I left Reading to go to Worcestershire on Boxing Day the side roads here were a lethal mixture of ice and slush. That is all washed away now I am back. It is just grey and wet and dreary, but I can put up with that - at least I can get out without worry about falling over! Someone described our local supermarket car park last week as "a skating rink in a ploughed field"!

I left to come home yesterday just in time, I think. It was raining in the Vale of Evesham, but when I got to the top of Fish Hill near Broadway it was heavy sleet. The rest of the journey wasn't bad, but I heard that later yesterday Fish Hill was very hazardous indeed - if any of you know that road you will know why! It seems to have a climate all of its own.

Keep safe and warm, everyone.