Snow's healthy living ramblings

Hi susu and lottie - gosh that wagon has been on the blink hasn't it - still normally when i fall off i regain everything so at least it did not go that far.

Claire you have done amazing - you must be really close to 10 stone now right?

I am still doing slimming world - it is the only diet i have ever been able to stick to long term even though it might let me eat too much - my mix of days though appears to be working - 4 off this week. so I will go on with it - it's hard for me to tell if I ever properly plateau because i cheat as soon as i stick so i need to knock that on the head. I am now 23.7 (can't be arsed chewing around with my stats until i get to move them down which is sometime off) which means i actually put on 1 stone 10 and i have lost the 10. I have lost 3 weeks in a row now so am probably due a blip next week and it is star week as they call it in slimming world but going to see what we can do.

I still wear my fit bit but get 10000 steps twice a week now (on aquafit days) - I am trying for 7000 a day and going to work back up to 10000 every day.

Tomorrow is a green day - i will have cereal and milk (a and b) with strawberries and then savoury rice and veg for lunch and then quorn nacho bake (second hea) for tea - the friday aquafit class is cancelled this week so going to swim at some point instead - it's slightly easier to fit this in as I am working from home tomorrow I will have 35 pistachios for my second b i think.

Thanks snow xx

Yeah, unbelievably it's only another half a stone or so, and I'll have shed 10 stones - although I'll still have about another 4 stone to go after that, but who knows if that will ever be achievable for me. My motto is really just to plod on !! Been at it for almost 20 months, so will keep doing what I'm doing, it's a good feeling to have a bit more weight off this year after the slow progress last year, but I guess that's just how it goes.

Good to see you back and meal planning again. You always were the queen of slimming world recipes - even if I don't understand half of your lingo :)

Your step count is great! I'm pleased if I can get to 5,000 in a day. A few days this week I have done 7,000-8,000 and My legs feel a bit sore from it!!

haha sorry for any incomprehensible slimming world lingo - hopefully the recipes can still be handy as they are low fat/mostly low calorie.

9 and a half stone is amazing - you are an inspiration. I am nowhere near there but I know what you mean about whether something is achievable - I sometimes think if I can get 5 stone off (which I did) there is no reason I can't get to a healthy weight but what is a healthy weight for me? BMI is rubbish and I've always been big so I guess I will have to plot on too until I find out what is right for me.

I did ee on Saturday and red on sunday and am doing red again today

B: Porridge (B) and an apple
L: homemade coleslaw (2 syns for dressing)and a pack of asda Chinese style chicken (syn free)
D: I meant to do chicken and veggie stirfry but I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer. Thinking of doing hot dogs but not sure what with on red as can't even do chilli as you can't have beans on red. Really trying to think of what I can do without going to the shops - the shops can be my downfall. They are still full of half price easter eggs round here. I guess I could do veggie stirfry and salmon as I have some fish I can cook from frozen!

Snacks
1/4 easter egg (6 syns) this is the one easter egg I got which I am still parcelling out so not doing too badly I don't think
pop chips (5 syns)
apple (s)

total syns so far

A1?
A2?
B1 multigrain porridge
B2?

I may do cheese on toast with my other b and a

Trying out the social intergration thingy - i can see the instagram link but the pic is not showing for me - oh well. I didn't have any salmon in but i did have tuna and some more chinese chicken so had that with veggies and kale

Weigh day! It isn't looking good according to my scales - I reckon it will be a maintain or half either way which I am okay with because I have had three good losses in a row and I did have a flexi day last week and it is star week so will not go mental if so.

EE today protein and carbs woo
B: apple and hifi light (0.5 of B)
S: pack of skips
L: salmon light lunch (1 syn) apple
S: meringue (2.5) with 3 passion fruit
D: may do low syn Chinese (beef and black bean and boiled rice)

Syns
skips (4)
meringue (2.5)
light lunch (1)
Chinese (6 syns)

Stayed the same last night which after 10lbs off in three weeks I'm okay with - (actually really chuffed it was a maintain as I hardly ever sts I normally wobble by 0.5lb but even a little gain is a little deflating.
B:Hifi light (3 syns) and apple
L: SW paella (0.5 syn) and a yogurt
D: left over Chinese so beef in blackbean sauce (8 syns) and boiled rice

Going to use my a and b to have cheese on toast :)

Green day today
B: hifi light (3 syns) and apple
L: low fat supernoodles and stirfry veg and chilli
D: pasta bake

sunbites (6 syns)

Got 2 b's and a's and considering making garlic bread to go with my pasta.

Back