Snow's healthy living ramblings

i agree susie i keep nipping on but i think we are all back here x x

I'm another who failed at keeping 2 diaries--or even 1, to be honest! At least we have the other forum there, in case anything happens again. And a lot of us have connected on Facebook as well.

Hope you're having a great 2016 so far, snow. xx

Thanks all minis it is - I am over the chest infection (just!) that I may have posted about in the other place? I can't remember now - it may have still been in my sinuses when I posted and was ill all over xmas which meant i didn't go that far off plan but still put on weight - bloody steroids. I put on 1 then 2.5 and then a 0.5 so 4lb but that's not bad for the xmas period and i am on it again now.

Doing SP today

B: clemenines and hifi bar
L: lentil and veg soup
D: Still deciding! But probably mexican chicken and refried beans with homemade salsa and roast veg.

Snacks
Clementines
Hula Hoops puffs 3.5

nice day and you have made my day just seen the syns for hula hoops thats brill

Hi All (and happy new year jilly)

I am back on plan today after a truly terrible weekend (crips, brownies, white bread, chinese takeaway) went a bit off plan on friday and it spiraled.

B: Asda rhubard yoghurt and clementines
L: sweet and sour chicken and rice (3.5 syns)
D: SW lasagne (hea choice)

Going to have pistachios for my b and some hulu hoop puffs for 3.5 syns.

hi snow i could not find the puff hula hoops so got the normal ones x x

Hello all - I fell off the wagon and ran away from it haha (I mean I still went and weighed every week while living on kfc and whitebread which you would have though would have shocked me out of it but apparently not) I went back up 2 stone brackets (put on 1 stone 7?8? don't actually want to look at it to closely) I have been back on the wagon for two weeks - lost 6lb (3 each week) and am now only up 1stone1/2 one stone bracket so thought I would come crawling back and see how everyone else is.

Oh snow.. It's easily done :) I think you're very brave for continuing to weigh!!
Welcome back though, it's been really quiet here recently. Xxx

Well I had a countdown so that helped.
It's a shame that community never really recovered from the shut down I think - but maybe we were all due to fall off the wagon. You appear to be doing great though - I am now going back to including red and green days in an attempt to mix things up. I do 2 green days, 2 red days and 3 ee per week and so far it seems to be working

Hi Kirsty, I am a fellow faller off of the wagon. Put on 1st 5lb. Like you I have continued to weigh. I am hoping it will help me to get over the fall quicker. I am not yet in recovery mode. We wemitts are long term cases. We all know what it's like. The other forum worked better for me as this one seems to have a lot of people not saying much.

Snow, I falled off the wagon too :( Thing is you have dusted yourself down I'm still there.
Lovely to hear from you and sending you buckets of luck Lottie x

Hi Snow,
Are you back on slimming world?

I'm a stubborn bird, so still plodding on. I noticed the end of last year it was so much harder to lose weight, and I just kept bouncing up and down in the same stone bracket for ages. Since Xmas it seems to be coming off quicker though, so perhaps it was just a plateau thing xx

Back