Snow's healthy living ramblings

3.5 off and got my shiney :D will be aiming for that next stone bracket officially next week.
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1412713310524.jpg
    1412713310524.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 40
Red Day
As I managed to make a big pan of red day friendly soup (and then desaltify it) I am sticking with red days until it is finished. Then back to EE which I am looking forward to – I am craving rice haha.
B: Porridge (HEB), tsp Options (1syn) Chocolate almond milk (HEA) a Nectarine and a fig
L: Gammon and veg soup and melon
D: Pan fried(frylight) salmon and roasted courgette, onion and carrot.
Snacks
Apple and smoked cheese (HEA2)
2 hifi lights (HEB2)
Crabsticks
Syns
BBQ Pops (5)
Maltesers (5)
Love hearts (2)

I think I only have 1 portion left for tomorrows lunch as OH ate loads of it. (assuming he doesn't eat what is left!) So red day tomorrow and then on Friday I am going to do something with batchelors savoury rice which I love. I might do a Green day and a veg curry and then can justify having a whole packet just for me where on ee I would have half a pack. I am a weirdo with savoury rice though and to have prevent the veg curry (or whatever I have with it touching the rice as I like the taste of the rice on it's own.) Or I am now thinking I could do a veg soup for starters for my super free and have quorn kievs and savoury rice on their own :) Mmm am wishing the week away now.

Btw I tried the peanut butter drink I mentioned earlier and it was not worth 4 syns so I made OH drink it but I think the powder would be quite nice to add to porridge or weetabix muffins to give a peanut flavour and that would be worth it.

Also I had another 15g of smoked cheese (3 syns)

I love smoked cheese! Cheese is my big downfall, and I know when I go on holiday next year I'll probably come back a stone heavier because of it! (Going to Switzerland. Want me to ship you any? :p )

My OH does the same.. They're lovely for eating all of our foods aren't they? lol :p

Shame that the peanut butter drink wasn't as nice as you had hoped. Hopefully it will be nice with the porridge :)

And I justify eating a whole pack when I bulk it with veg and eat it just like that! I love batchelors rice. It's so great isn't it?

Ah that sounds dreadfully tempting. I love smoked cheese too but I'm fond of most cheese haha.

I will review peanut porridge soon.:D

My OH has started to eye my maltesers too and I've told him to get lost.

Here is the soup from lunch. Extreme closeup to hide the fact my desk is a state.

Attachments

• 1412774809679.jpg
    1412774809679.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 24
Meant to say also I used to bulk the rice out with veg too but like it too much on its own. Haha.

Well I didn't have my hifi lights so have added potatoes to tea for my second HEB

Attachments

• 1412796921430.jpg
    1412796921430.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 26
I also had another jug of green tea today - I have two more flavours and varieties coming in the shopping on friday - ever optimistic one will eventually taste nice!

Hey... Just read your last few pages... Great weight loss :)

Have you tried the twinings green tea with salted caramel? I quite like that one....

Oh I will go to the big tesco at the weekend. I have another jug of green tea for today and feel like I'm getting more used to the taste anyway.
Red Day even though I don't have any soup as OH ate it.
B: Apple and Bresaola (40g) This is 1/2 syn per 100g apparently - thought it would be free as it is air dried meat and can't see any fat on it but must be whatever they put on it to preserve it (mostly salt from the taste_. Quarter of a syn sounds silly so 0.5 syns. Cup of coffee so 0.5 syn for splash of skimmed milk D
L: Stewed steak and steam pack of veg
D: Not sure yet

Snacks
Crabsticks
Carrot sticks plus philli light (HEA)
Cheese toastie (HEA and HEB)
Syns
BBQ Pops (5)
Stewed Steak (4)

Last edited:
The tinned stew was really salty but also really filling with loads of meat so feel like that was a good buy but would have been better with more veg. Didn't eat the carrot sticks and philli as full so I still have both healthy a's and b's to use. I am going to the theatre tonight so considering having 2 slices of cheese and toast and something else b with philli on for quickness (and also that wouldn't be too filling - no superfree there though leaving today a bit like.

Amazing none scale victory today for me - I am so chuffed. I wanted to get a dress in the Evans sale in a 22 to be my something to aim for dress. I have no memory of being smaller than a 24 essenitally so I have said I am not buying anything until I am a 22 but I thought it would be nice to have something to aim for and also I really love this dress so it worked out well and my sister said she would get me it for Christmas but they were sold out in the stores near her so I said I would get it and she'll give me the money. I decided to try it on in what I thought was my current size to make sure it fit and both the 28 and 26 were too big! So I got in a 24 dress! It has made my week.

Last edited:
Back