Snow's healthy living ramblings

sounds like your settling back in nicely x
damn your boss wrecking your day with chocolate lol x

i know what you mean about fluctuations on scales mine are all over the place, so have given up allowing them to dictate my mood.:rolleyes:

have a good day

I put 1.5 on last night. I really need to get my head backon! I am going out on Friday for OH’s birthday so need to be 100% up untilthen. I think I am going to go back toEE until I get back on and then add in some sp days.
EE Today
B: Mexican tuna light lunch (2.5 syns) raspberries, ,
L: salmon fillet,vegetable festival itsu pot (1 syn) strawberries, clementine
D: Pasta with tomato, onion, sw meatballs and HEAcheese
Snacks
Natural yogurt (fatfree)
Popcorn 3
Clementine
Easter egg 6.5
Syns
Mexican tuna lightlunch 2.5 syns
vegetable festival itsu pot 1 syn
Popcorn 3 syns
Easter egg 6.5
13 syns
Drinks
Sugar free squash x2l
Water x 2 lt

Steps yesterday (still getting back on track with this
5319/9000

Stick with what you know works x that gain will be gone next week.

getting back on is always the bit i struggle with.

i have taken a leaf out of your book and am now stepping away x discovered i do around 8 to 9000 on an average working day but don't do nearly half as much on days off, so by current goal is to consistently pass 5 on days of :)

Sorry you had a gain but sounds like you're focused. I agree get back into the swing of EE first. Just try and have lots of speed foods :)

You can get back in the game x

Have you got fun stuff planned for OH birthday?

I wasn't too gutted because I think last weeks 3 off was really undeserved and i hadn't been on plan so it was not the gutting thing that an unexpected gain is.

We are going out for dinner at a local restaurant and maybe to the cinema if there is something he fancies - not very exciting I plan to have a hot smoked salmon starter, grilled chicken main but am planning on sticky toffee pudding for afters. Not too bad in the scheme of it I hope!

Stick with what you know works x that gain will be gone next week.

getting back on is always the bit i struggle with.

i have taken a leaf out of your book and am now stepping away x discovered i do around 8 to 9000 on an average working day but don't do nearly half as much on days off, so by current goal is to consistently pass 5 on days of :)

This is the most I have struggled with getting back on plan . . . worrying as I think the reason I've done the best I ever done on a diet this time is because I have been good about getting back on plan. So really need to do it now.

I need to get my steps up - I normally make a concerted effort to do a circuit of the open plan building once an hour but have been training someone and trapped at my desk this week so need to buck my ideas up! Weekends are awful for me too unless I go out so I have started walking up and down the hall and reading my kindle which fell by the wayside when we had guests as it looks weird - need to get back on it.

1.5 lb isn't too bad, once your back on track fully that will soon come off along with some more :)

Hoping so! And as I said above it's not too bad when you know where it comes from!

EE Today
B: 2 slices of toast, (HEB) peanut butter (4 syns) half a punnet strawberries
L: salmon fillet, tin macaroni cheese (3 syns) brocolli, half a punnet raspberries 2 laughing cow lights (0.5 hea)
D: Salmon and broccoli risotto(1 syn) with 35 g philli light (0.5HEA)
Snacks
Natural yogurt (fatfree)
Clementine
Easter egg 6.5
Syns
peanut butter 4 syns
macaroni cheese 3 syns
Easter egg 6.5
risotto 1

14.5 syns
Drinks
Sugar free squash x2l
Water x 2 lt

Steps yesterday (still getting back on track with this
4325/9000

Last edited:
You'll get back in focus hun - in fact you're there now! And I think a little gain is so useful for helping in that way - so it will whooshie off in no time!

Sxxx

hi snow you are back and doing good love x x x x

Friday I was good for breakfast and lunch then went out forthe mentioned meal, came home had birthday cake (which was a cheese cake andthen . . . ate the rest of the easter egg)
Saturday I wasn’t really on plan though my calories wereunder for the day and Sunday was the same. I’ve put 7lbs on according to the uni scales which is worrying. I can only assume this is past badness (plus Friday)catching up with me

I was going to do sp today but realised I’ve had yoghurt so can’tso am having a carb free (except HEB of course) ee day instead.

EE Today
B: Porridge (HEB)tsp options 1 syn, 100g raspberries, ,
L: 2 x salmon fillet, 200g sugar snap peas, 50g reduced fat homous(5 syns) velvet crunch (4 syns)
D: Pizza toppedchicken with jalapenos, salad and 200g refried beans (HEA cheese on chicken)
Snacks
200g Natural yogurt (fatfree)
Clementine x3
Syns
Houmous 5
Velvet crunch 4
Options 1
10 syns
Drinks
Sugar free squash x2l
Went for a 30 minute walk at lunchtime

Oh crikey I would have snaffled ALL of the cheesecake - that is my favourite ever! So i think you did extremely well to limit it xxx

fruit cake ohh i love it and cheese cake i dare not touch any off it lolol

Uni scales were a 0.5 off and I put 7.5 on. Back to where I was in november now so really need to get back on it!

EE Today
B: Porridge (HEB)tsp options 1 syn, 100g raspberries,
L: chicken, salad, refried beans, homemade salsa, aldi 35 g philli light (0.5HEA)
D: Salmon and tomato, onion and broccoli risotto(1.5 syn) with 35 g philli light (0.5HEA)
Snacks
Clementine x4
Aldi melts 4
Syns
Aldi melts 4
options 1
risotto 1.5
yoghurt 0.5
Pot of joy 8
ww biscuits 4

19 syns (so far)
Drinks