Snow's healthy living ramblings

:grouphugg::grouphugg: you will do it snow we are here for you lovely x x x

EE Today
B: aldi greek yogurt with fruit layer (0.5 syns) , 100g raspberries, 100g strawberries, hifi light (0.5 HEB)
L: tomato, onion and broccoli risotto(1 syn) 3 slices hame, 75 g pease pudding, salad
D: Steak, chips, mixed veg cheese sauce (HEA)
Snacks
Clementine x4
Aldi melts 4
oaty smashems 4.5

Syns
Aldi melts 4
risotto 1
yoghurt 0.5
ww biscuits 4
oaty smashems 4.5
14 syns

Drinks

Sugar free squash x2l
Water x 2 lt

Steps yesterday
11073/9000

Thank you everyone for your kind words. i can only assume the 7.5 is a catch up from when I wasn't on plan and had visitors. I am on plan now and hopefully will see a big chunk of it off next week and will think twice about slipping again given how much I put on (at least I hope I'll think twice)
I am doing a food diary for my consultant this week as well as mfp and logging on here and I am also buddying up with a member of my group and we are facebook messaging each other everything we eat to help keep us both on track!

snow it will be of in no time your had visitors and you was ill to

Thanks chezz. The important thing is that I don't let the gain defeat me and make me give up. I am back to a four stone loss but if lose four stone a year then i will be at target and three years and if I give up I will be fat forever! I am off work today (going to see the avengers at 11:30) thinking of doing an SP day.

EE SP Today
B: 4 rashers bacon (no fat) half a tin of beans mixed with 150g fried onion 200g strawberries
L: ham, pease pudding and salad,
D: I am deciding between a stirfry or a pasta using the no carb noodles/pasta from holland and barrett, then more strawberries
Snacks
Clementine x4

Syns
popcorn (going to buy a multipack on the way to the cinema and see how many i have and how many syns that leaves me. Tesco multipacks are 3 syns each so I could come in under syn if I ate them all!)

Drinks
Sugar free pop x2l
Water x 2 lt

steps yesterday
9018/9000

Big hugs Snow!
Focus on the positives, you've still lost 4st! That's amazing. :)

Seeing how positive and up beat you are is motivating me to get back on track. You're amazing. xx

Weekend update on food
Saturday
B: clementines and strawberries

L: lecture at blackfriars with meal included. Veg and Barley soup, Belly pork and beef pie with butter beans, greens and root veg, baked apple with mincemeat
D: ham and pease pudding sandwich

Syns
counting the lunch as all of them
Drinks
Sugar free pop x 2lt
Water x 2 lt

Steps friday
5998/9000

Sunday
B:
4 rashers bacon (no fat) half a tin of beans mixed with 150g fried onion 200g strawberries
L: salmon and cucumber sandwich (heb) sugar snap peas, reduced fat humous (5 syns)
D: pulled pork, green beans
Syns
Scan bran cake (HEB) plus 5 syns
monster munch 10 syns
humous 5 syns
20 syns

Drinks

Sugar free pop x2l
Water x 1 lt

Steps friday
4459/9000

I hope so - will settle for any loss at this point rather than going in the wrong direction. It is my book club tonight so saving my hea and some syns to have a coffee and maybe a cake

B:
Yoghurt (occasional free food ) strawberries, clementine, 2 x weetabix oaty bars (HEb +2 syns - this is a tweak they are a HEB for one but they are only 80 calories so I have 2 and count the extra 2 syns they would be calorie wise - more fibre can't hurt can it?)

L: ham, pease pudding sandwich (heb) sugar snap peas,
D: pulled pork, green beans
Syns 9
Aldi skips 4
Oaty bar 2
6 mini laughing cow cravings 3

Drinks

Water x 2 lt

Steps yesterday
3956/9000

Last edited:
have a good time at book club x

B: Yoghurt, 2 x clementine
L: pulled pork and mixed veg
D: not sure yet
Syns 10
Aldi skips 4
mini bakewell tart 6

Drinks

Water x 2 lt

Steps yesterday
10262/9000

B: Yoghurt, 2 x clementine L: pulled pork and mixed veg D: not sure yet Syns 10 Aldi skips 4 mini bakewell tart 6 Drinks Water x 2 lt Steps yesterday 10262/9000

Good stepping!! :)
Are you still doing your dancing class?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6 off tonight so really pleased with that! I haven't been to the dancing class for a couple of weeks Zafira but hoping to get there this week!

6 off tonight so really pleased with that! I haven't been to the dancing class for a couple of weeks Zafira but hoping to get there this week!
Well done!!
Go you!
Def back on the case by the looks of it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back