snugglepuss to glamour puss my diary

snugglepuss123

i thought i would start a diary on here but thought i would first tell you a little about myself.
i have been yo-yo dieting all my life putting a stone on with each one (i usually follow fad diets that can't be kept to) i was following s/w i did lose a stone but then came to a standstill or put on a lb so decided to start calorie counting i have lost 7lbs in 2 weeks and i realise now why i was struggling with s/w i was simply eating too much :eek: i am allowing myself 1200 calories a day and will log here what i eat every day hopefully it will encourage me to keep on track :)

snugglepuss123 said:
i thought i would start a diary on here but thought i would first tell you a little about myself.
i have been yo-yo dieting all my life putting a stone on with each one (i usually follow fad diets that can't be kept to) i was following s/w i did lose a stone but then came to a standstill or put on a lb so decided to start calorie counting i have lost 7lbs in 2 weeks and i realise now why i was struggling with s/w i was simply eating too much :eek: i am allowing myself 1200 calories a day and will log here what i eat every day hopefully it will encourage me to keep on track :)

Look forward to reading your diaries xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome and good luck, keep us posted. I love to see new people's food, we are all so varied in what we chose to use our calories on! x

hi great to see your post calorie counting is the way forward xxx totally agree its good to see what other ppl use there cals on x

friday 11th feb day one of my diary

hi guys thanks :)

1,200 CALS A DAY

BREAKFAST- 236 cals
milky coffee and pear

LUNCH - 342 cals
garlic tortilla wrap. wafer thin chicken, lettuce, sweet chilli sauce and extra light mayo

DINNER - 303 cals
youngs low fat ocean crumble and brocolli

SNACKS - 315 cals
crunchie, 200mls skimmed milk and cadburies light choc mousse

TOTAL CALS FOR DAY - 1,196

hi sarah was going to cook food from fresh but i have a load of ready meals to use up so for now thats what i'm doing and was going to cut all chocolate out but i usually end up bingeing when i don't allow myself some :eek: so think for now as long as i stay under 1,200 cals i will lose !!!!! have a good weekend :)

im totally the same i have had a milky way every day this week there so yum and you dont feel too guilty, i also have one day off a week so i dont get tempted by junk all week

sat 12th feb day 2 of my diary

i used to love milkyway but the last time i had them tasted really sweet and sickly, i have bought some bars of cadbury caramel this week am not sure if that's such a good idea lol :17729:
anyway on to today

BREAKFAST - 296 CALS
2 chocolate weetabix (am still deciding whether i like these or not)
400 ml skimmed milk (for drinks through the day as well)

LUNCH - 353 CALS
garlic tortilla wrap. wafer thin chicken, lettuce, sweet chilli sauce and extra light mayo (less cals then yesterday found some lower cal chicken) cup of veg soup

DINNER - 248 CALS
guacamole, carrot and celery sticks
pear

SNACKS - 245 CALS
cadbury caramel (from multipack)
cadbury light choc mousse

TOTAL CALS FOR DAY = 1,142

Last edited:
Well done, that's half a stone in 2 weeks
;-)

yeah 7lb in two weeks is mega your body is probably still trying to catch up with it xx

eek, but very easily done!!! Welcome back, don't let this stop you reach your goal. x

snugglepuss123 said:
hi all i have changed back to s/w i found the calorie counting is a lot of hassle and have lost 5lbs which i am more than happy about :D

And me!!! Second week on plan. Cottage pie tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back