So...17 stone lighter & NOW ..DRUMROLL.....I'M MARRIED!! Pics inside..

RavenMoon

Gold Member
So a lot of you are aware i lost a lot of weight over the previous 2-3 years, My life changed so much...back in 2009 I met a friend who was just that for a long time (very complicated) and we happened to fall in love neither of us saw it coming at all but it happened. and here we are married and happy. <3 i never posted about it all before as i didnt want to jinx it and well to be honest my life has had so many changes its hard to know whats real and whats not lol.

So just to Recap, for me 2011 has been an insane year, i passed my fitness instructor qualifications, had abdominal surgery to remove skin , & got married.. Not to mention my first ever holiday abroad thrown in to the mix as well =].. all in all life is good. heres a few pics of my day.
yes i know not the conventionial bride =P

58349516.jpg

29735110150364286711881.jpg

10864084.jpg

68105977.jpg

71562214.jpg

57395100.jpg

48281880.jpg

&& there we have it....BUT after the celebrations and the holiday and well 2 early xmas partys im feeling so unhealthy its unreal.. i am 4lbs heavier than my goal but considering thats my first time abroad with no food labels (morroco) im guessing thats not bad and im starting with my fitness regime again full on so ill be back to my goal in no time =D.

Not the conventional bride but you look absolutey gorgeous!

You must be very proud of yourself and it shows. I've just joined the forum and this is giving me major inspiration.

Great to have a update, and a massive congrats on getting married, you looked great. :)

You will lose the extra few pounds in no time.

I am really happy for you! I also have 17 stones to lose and I know the battle now...

True inspiration! Thank you ;)

Amazing !!!!!

Congratulations! It looks like you had a fab day xx

Congratulations, you deserve every happiness! You look stunning on your pics xx

I'm new, too, but wanted to drop by to say congratulations on your new marriage! Your pics are gorgeous! And I love your wedding colors (red, black and white).

Also, your tummy tuck pics are amazing! You look incredible. :D

Blessings in your new life with your husband. :love047:

:heartpump:

Mandy

Awww you look amazing and so happy, congrats on your marriage!!

VERY stylish wedding! What a great year for you. Here's to many more - congratulations.

You look stunning! Huge congrats :) xxx

Congrats

You look amazing - not the conventional bride but for one thing... you looked beautiful. Hope you enjoy all the happiness you've gained from your loss.

you literally smashed it
well done to you x

Back