So...17 stone lighter & NOW ..DRUMROLL.....I'M MARRIED!! Pics inside..

Wow congrats on the weight loss

It's way too long since I last checked out the success thread, well done love, you have done so well and I'm so pleased you have found love and happiness.

Wow great it is so good to hear success stories , it helps to keep us all motivated. Well done and congratulations on your wedding xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just stumbled across this and am in awe of you xxxxx

congratulations to you and your lovely new partner.

I too have in the region of 17 stone to lose possible more, not really looking at the bigger picture just yet. concentrating on the here and now and small manageable chunks.

thank you for sharing your pictures and spurring on my motivation xxxx

you look FANTASTIC dahl....a huge well done to you xxxxx

You look stunning, & deffinately the most inspirational person i've come across on this website. I'd love to read your story, how you lost the weight etc? I have 10 stone to lose, so any tips would be so appreciated! x

Wow! You're amazing. What an inspiration.

:O You're stunning! You've definitely encouraged me to aim higher (or lower? ;) ) as I often say to myself "Oh if I could just get to 12 stone I'd be happy". Now I want to really be slim :) Your wedding pics are gorgeous, love the bridesmaids dresses and your own too ^^

Hello there! Just joined and read your post and I feel truly inspired by your posting! Congrats on all counts!

A :)

OMG you are such an inspiration, you look stunning...reading these posts fill me with such courage and optimism...thankyou for sharing your story...and huge congratulations on your marriage :) xx

Back