So 1lb down

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
On last mondays weigh in slightly dissapointed but im ok with it too weekend i didnt count my points so only to be expected .

New monday new start hoping ill manage to count all 7 days this week butif not thats ok too ..

hope everyone else is looking forward to a good week ahead

I just really want to get to 30 weeks or 33 weeks at a push with little or no gain. Then I'm not going to worry about it, I'll try not to go over the top but I'm not going to count/watch when I get to 33 weeks. I'll enjoy what I'm eating as much as I like then knowing baby will be doing most of her growing. But your doing well, good luck for this week :)

Sorry I didn't write that properly,I mean little or no further gain. Have gained 18lb's at 26 weeks x

ahh good luck girls im at about a four pound gain at the moment but this goes up and down like a yo yo

Cas3 said:
It gets so hard in the last few wks, I feel ive gained few pound just over the weekend but I didnt eat that much, just drank loads I wudnt mind if I ate loads so going try a healthy wk with lots of walking to keep weight gain low x

Your doing amazing, really don't think you've got anything to worry about I can't wait to hear how much you lose after child birth, you'll have to keep up posted w

Yeah Im going wi the morning of my section and then I wi the morning after im home from hospital probably be in for a few days, so will fill you in.
I got feeling Im going weigh around pre pregnancy weight wud of loved to been a stone lighter just to encourage my weight loss journey but suppose everyone wud. I still pop on here to see how you girls getting on im sure some of you will have ur babys on the same day or very near to each other as there so many june/july babies -exciting :)

I think im going bottle feed again it will make life alot easier after birth especially with having a 2 yr old to look after and school runs to do my oh is taking 3 wks off from work so really pleased about that.

Dont know what diet to do after birth want to just get down to around 12 stone again x

I'm going to try calorie counting at first, then swap to Sw or weight watcher, although I lose most weight if I have a low carb high protein diet. I'm also going to do a local boot camp it's got amazing reviews and results so I'll give that a go to tone up too x

We need to make a baby weightloss thread in here so we don't lose track of each other, I'm gunna have about 4 weeks off after c section then start diet and then add exercise in after another prob 6 weeks x

We need to make a baby weightloss thread in here so we don't lose track of each other, I'm gunna have about 4 weeks off after c section then start diet and then add exercise in after another prob 6 weeks x

Yeah definitley sounds good was thinking of the same thing, we can help each other along the way. Its going be a nice summer for all of us especially for those who be on their maternity leave. I think calorie counting is probably best for me for the first few wks so I can keep on track other wise I probably gain loads but I add a few extra calories for being a new mum. Dont think I be able to do much exercise for a while after birth as it be my 3rd section but when im up to it I try going out for short walks I live right next to a big lake and park x

mrs-s said:

Ah that's a great idea, defo up for that x

I'll do one in a few weeks when were all nearer the time then :)
If I feel up to it I'll start diet sooner than 4 weeks but i want that to be my latest, when I see what my weight is when babies born think I'll decide what diet to do, I'm thinking of doing pro points again I might do slim fast for a week or so to kick start though x

ohhh that sounds like a fab idea will be nice to still support each other whatever plan we are or arent following

If my weight after baby born is around what I think it will be I will need to lose about 35lb to get to target, so to get to target by my birthday I'll need to lose just under 2.5lb a week that's with a month off after birth too, my birthday end of September x

So for I've still got to lose 5 st 8 lb's to get to my normal weight from 3 years ago.... But due to having 2 kids I'll set my target at 13 st 10lb's to begin with, so got 2 st 12 lb's to lose plus any more baby weight x

I was about 12st when I first met DH 4 years ago and was a size 12 which is what I want to get back to eventually if not abit more x

Back