So almost cheated.......

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Well.... Disappointed and proud at the same time!!!
Ordered myself a takeaway, It got here, I paid for it, I plated it up and sat down...
Then I got up and I threw it in the bin!
Wish I hadn't wasted the tenna in the 1st place, But it's a lesson learned, and I swear,
I came so close to eating it... But then I just DECIDED not to!xxx

Aww well done you for resisting. It must be something on the air because i have had biscuits in my hand several times tonight but have always managed to put them back. Think its gonna b a long weekend :-(

Thank You everyone,
I think I needed that moment of clarity! I've been cheating a lot lately and something just gave me a mantal slap in the face and said

"PUT DOWN THE FORK FATTY!!!"

Lol!
It was so easy to do once I sat down with it, looked at it and just suddenly thought WTF am I doing? Why am I doing this?!
So pleased with myself!!

Well done xxx

Bloody well done hun!!! xx

Well.... Disappointed and proud at the same time!!!
Ordered myself a takeaway, It got here, I paid for it, I plated it up and sat down...
Then I got up and I threw it in the bin!
Wish I hadn't wasted the tenna in the 1st place, But it's a lesson learned, and I swear,
I came so close to eating it... But then I just DECIDED not to!xxx

Bloody fair play to you!!

Amazing will power - well done!!

Thank's everyone :) Feel amazing today having resisted! I'd rather be £10 down than 10lbs up! :) xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
Thank's everyone :) Feel amazing today having resisted! I'd rather be £10 down than 10lbs up! :) xxx

Lol great way to look at things! You did so well... Think I would have gone n eaten it!

Back