So annoyed at myself!!!

Oh yes been there done that nearly sectioned myself. Honestly I thought I was having a mental breakdown I couldn't get over how much I was having this stupid fight in my head it was ridiculous I honestly thought I was cracking up.

Glad you're feeling fab today you must have the euphoria I was promised and thought would never come when I was on day 2. Make the mostly of it and go for a walk or something later. I ended up cleaning the house top to toe if i didn't know otherwise I thought I was pregnant and "nesting" lol. That would be just my luck to get to target and then get knocked up haha

Can't wait for your results, don't go with any expectations of how much you will lose. Just go knowing you are changing your life and then you can only be pleased with your result xx

Well Hello!!

Lol!! Found you at last!! Am still finding my way round this site, can't even go in an amend my profile till I've made 50 posts so could be some time before you can look at my profile pic lol!

For the benefit of other members, Natasha is my gorgeous daughter. Beautiful outside and in but there again, being a mother I'm biased of course.

Am so proud of you for taking the first steps of letting the new you finally start to emerge! Think you've done really well despite all the temptations put in your way such as your Aunty Jacq tempting you with a meal out (funny...she's never managed to do that for me...grrrr!)

Oh well, let's see what our weigh in's say tomorrow. As you know am at S.W. tomorrow night & even though I've tried very hard, tonight's chicken curry despite being within my syns etc.,makes me feel too full and fat to have any confidence on those scales. :(

Good luck darling & here's me raising a glass to you from 2000 miles away....(water of course!)

Lv u lots like jelly tots (fat free ones only)

Xxxxx

Hahaha Hi Mum, wondered when you would find me!!

Yes you better be drinking that water!!! I am just having my last soup of the day its Chili and its LOVELY yum yum yum!! Andreas ate some chicken livers and gosh they smelt so nice but meh i dont NEED to eat anything i would rather eat my soup :)

How did you do drinking your water today? <3

Love u bunches of Munches haha xxxxxxxxxx

Ooh didn't do as good as what I should have done with the water thingy!! After I spoke to u on Skype, Aunty Jacq rang & was on for a 2 hrs so I didn't get lunch till 3.pm!!! By the time I sorted the computer stuff for your brother, sorted the fur babies and finally tonight's dinner, the day had gone & I was disappointed I'd forgotten my promise.

Soooo 2night, been drinking half a ltr & now am up and down to the loo haha! Will promise to do better tomoz, darling.

Yr doing so well, am totally delighted. Keep it up.....after 2-3 wks you get in to a dieting habit & it isn't so hard.

XX

Oh bless you Natasha! What a lovely mummy you have! Your so lucky to have her support! And her words of encouragement will def keep you in the right direction!! Good luck to the both of you I'm sure you'll both do just fab!! Xxx

Thank suzie i guess i have a ''ok'' mum ~eye rolls~ (hahaha only joking mum)

My mum often nags me about losing weight... in fact every time i talk to her, shes very worried about my health! My mum lost 7stone on WW in a year and was nearly WW of the year and she went to London and everything. she knows all about healthy eating and tries to coach me on it... i am quite a lucky lass! But i guess we never listen to our mothers and look at me now doing CD with lots to lose.... that will teach me haha!

hi hun, aww you got a mummy like me they are fab, i rang my mum at 7am this morning nearly crying trying to deal with no food and she was fab she actually stopped me from breaking! .anyway not dwelling on that, have had one hectic day going to do a thread now u will laugh!! lol, GOOD LUCK for yr wi tomorrow whatever it is yr on the right road and be extremley proud of yrself we are all here to support u, i made day 2 yippee xxxx

WOOPA you did day 2!!! Oh yeah my mum is like my best mate, shes my rock! She lives in Cyprus so its lots of skyping and FB and now she's stalking me on here too haha! Hope your ok now and feeling proud of yourself, u did well to phone your mum and not eat, ur doing amazing... just think in a few weeks people will be looking at our signatures going ''wow'' :D hehe!

I will defo let you know how my first WI goes tomorrow hehe!! Excited but nervous too!! eeek!! :) xxx

Yes, I am stalking you Natasha lol! I'm gonna help u as much as I can.....considering the 2000 mile distance but with technology, we can overcome anything lol!

Louise, darling, yr doing well already. You've made positive steps to change the rest of your life!! U listen to ya dear ol' ma, she'll keep u right!! S'wot mums r 4!! Give it 3 weeks & u'll start to in to a habit of dieting and it honestly won't feel so hard. We're all here 4 u, rooting woo hoo!

Anyway Natasha, anything to elighten us with?

Aww that's nice thanks yr sweet like my mum too it's true u know our mums do know best

Thank u :)
Bet yr really proud of yr daughter on her wi this week she has done fab hasn't she xx

Hi Natasha,

I am doing really well thanks am loving how quick the results are with this diet. The change in my body is amazing in just 7 weeks only 2lbs off losing 3 stone now :) How are you getting on??

Hi mishie

I'm doing fantastic!! I woke up today with loads if energy and feeling great! Not hungry at all and I'm glugging down the water :)

Last night was week 1 WI but I'd started the diet on Saturday so I was only on day 5 yesterday so expected a 3lb loss. I was amazed it was 11lb in 5 days!! Woohoo!! Gives u such a boost for next week :)

Your doing amazing x x

Wow 11 lbs thats brill well done :)
I am really hoping to get 2lbs at my next WI can't wait to hit the 3 stone mark :) then will practically be half way there :) as am aiming for 6 st 3lbs in total :)

Back