So Annoyed but I will win

Bige

I got weighed for the 2nd time last night and I was fuming when I had lost just 1lb.. Yes it's a loss but I was 100% on plan the whole week, no slip up's anywhere. I even added everything to the online diary BEFORE I ate it so I knew I was 100% on plan. It's one of 2 things that I think may of caused this 1) Only eating 6 syns a day average or 2) Pasta and potatoes on the couple of EE I did.

I personally think its the Pasta and Potatoes as I always feel bloated after eating either but mainly pasta. Can certain foods make you gain weight more than another person if you both ate the same ?

On a mission this week now, NO EE for me, Use more syns, and exercise more.

I WILL NOT LOSE THIS BATTLE !!!!!

You maybe right but last year when I done it I did the same except stayed on red days 100%. I also know that its quite a lot but I don't eat all my syns as think 5 may cover the amount. I alos eat it over the course of the day. Have some on my fruit for breakfast then when I get a sweet craving just have a couple of spoons of it and thats enough to fight them off.

Bige, I saw from your other posts that you lost 7lbs in your first week - congratulations! It's really common to have a smaller loss in your second week after such a big one in your first. Don't focus on the fact it's a pound and you wanted more - because not only is losing a pound fantastic (you should be aiming for a healthy loss of 1-2lbs a week), but focus on the fact that you've lost 8lbs in two weeks and are off to a great start.

I've never had an issue with losses eating pasta or potatoes, but I do find when I don't have all my syns then I would slow down. Now I always try to use my syns every day.

You stuck to the plan and lost weight... I don't see what the problem is. Especially if you lost half a stone in your first week. Would you be complaining if you had lost 5 last week and 3 this week?

You stuck to the plan and lost weight... I don't see what the problem is. Especially if you lost half a stone in your first week. Would you be complaining if you had lost 5 last week and 3 this week?

Well said! You do really need to look at your average losses. Also, if you don't have too much to lose, you're not going to get the massive losses every week - one or two pounds a week is the sensible average. I did exactly what you have done at the start of the year and the end result is I'm still here five months on with even more weight to lose now! A pound a week is good going!

my advice is probably to get used to 1 lb losses, because i know everyone different but from experience my average loss for 9 month has been 'just 1lb' after an 8 lb loss on my first week and i just got my 3 stone sticker today, so its not that dissappointing in the grand scheme of things :) stay positive, as long as you are following the plan you shouldn't fret

Back